Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Polaris Quests giving 1 exp and 1 gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hmm I am almost done Polaris. there are some quests I've done in dungeons and main quests, it is giving me 1xp and 1 gold. Is that a bug? or was it intended?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I posted something else on this topic. Looks like KingsIsle failed to patch the known bug from the Test Realm. I hope I won't need to do side quests to get to max in Polaris.

Administrator
Hello,

It would be helpful if you were able to give us specific quest names in order to investigate. Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I think I am a victim of this as well. I was questing with my friend. We both started Polaris together at level 100 and have done all the exact same quests together. Neither one of us has done any fighting or questing with out the other, however she got to level 101 after the fight on the ship in Walruskberg (not sure if I got that name right). It took me two more quests (not battles, actual quests) after her to get to level 101. Obviously, I got shorted xp somewhere. Now I am afraid to quest as I don't know how much of this world is affected by this glitch. I hope this gets fixed ASAP, along with the rest of the bugs.

Polaris is such a beautiful looking world, but I'm just afraid to go any further now till I know for a fact that its safe from these bugs.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

It would be helpful if you were able to give us specific quest names in order to investigate. Thanks!
Hi,

The quest called ''Cave Of Bad Seeds'' in Zafaria that is obtained by Airdale Guthrie is glitched. It offers only one xp to defeat the painted spider boss.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

The graduation quest gave me 1 XP and 1 Gold on my life, however it displayed and gave the correct amount of experience on my storm.

-Anil235

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I also noticed that the graduation quest rewards said: "1 exp, 1 gold". I am a life wizard.

Administrator
Hello,

This morning's update corrected experience and gold rewards for the quests “Cave of Bad Seeds” and “Iceblock Infiltration.”

community@wizard101.com