Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana potion.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
Hey

I just want to know if there is another way to refill your mana potions since I hate playing those games again and again 4-5 times to just refill those potions..

Is there another way to do it (exept paying with crowns)?

Greetings.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
The best way would just be going down to the potion vendor located in the fair grounds in the commons. She refills them with gold

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Hilda the Brewer will fill them for gold, not crowns. Either that or mini games: are the only 2 ways to fill potion bottles

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
They aren't mana potions, as they also replenish your health. I've never seen a way to refill them with crowns, though, where'd you find that? There's a vendor in the Fairegrounds in the Commons, where Wizard City's minigames are, who refills them for gold. I don't know how you haven't spotted her.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
The games are your best option, (IMHO). I found that if you reach level six in potion motion it refills and caps one Potion. You can pay with gold at the fairgrounds (WC), but the price increases with your level.
I like to refill as soon after using one potion bottle as possible; that way I only have to play twice at most.
Find where the game access signet is on the world you are on, it will be near (ish) Zeke on most worlds. This way you can visit for a short game or two, and return to your questing area quickly.
Or if you really want some privacy, you can get the mini games for your home (Crown shop). This way you can use your Home port function, to get to them quickly. This is my favorite option (BTW).
Best of luck keeping those potions full.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
You can refill in wizard city from the old lady by the mini games.

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Thanks for the answers guys, I honestly never knew about her refilling your potions for gold....
I ran past her for like 5 years..... omg..

Thanks all :)

Greetings

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Kitilark on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
The games are your best option, (IMHO). I found that if you reach level six in potion motion it refills and caps one Potion. You can pay with gold at the fairgrounds (WC), but the price increases with your level.
I like to refill as soon after using one potion bottle as possible; that way I only have to play twice at most.
Find where the game access signet is on the world you are on, it will be near (ish) Zeke on most worlds. This way you can visit for a short game or two, and return to your questing area quickly.
Or if you really want some privacy, you can get the mini games for your home (Crown shop). This way you can use your Home port function, to get to them quickly. This is my favorite option (BTW).
Best of luck keeping those potions full.
Just reaching Level 3 in Potion Motion refills or fills a bottle. Anything higher just gives a tiny bit of gold. As I reach 3 I just exit and start again to fill the next. Takes less than 2 mins to fill all 4 bottles.