Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insane Luck!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I finally got my death to Morganthe and I was defeating her for the Storyline, as my storm friend casted tempest to one shot every Morganthe. The drops went in, and what I got made me scream more than anything. Since I had my chat box open, I could see my drops. I pushed the up button on the chat box, and the very top drop was: Shadow Queen's Grace. I almost fell out of my chair, first try to get it. Probably everyone who has spent moons trying to get this amulet is reading this and wants my luck. Yes I didn't even know I had such luck.
I am still in shock as it has happened just today. I would like to thank Morganthe, and Dworgy for teaching me Death.

Savannah DuskShard-100
Savannah FrostShard-50
Savannah LifeShard-80

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Congrats on getting it! And i can guarantee that when I make it that far, it will be the worst.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Olivia Freeman on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
I finally got my death to Morganthe and I was defeating her for the Storyline, as my storm friend casted tempest to one shot every Morganthe. The drops went in, and what I got made me scream more than anything. Since I had my chat box open, I could see my drops. I pushed the up button on the chat box, and the very top drop was: Shadow Queen's Grace. I almost fell out of my chair, first try to get it. Probably everyone who has spent moons trying to get this amulet is reading this and wants my luck. Yes I didn't even know I had such luck.
I am still in shock as it has happened just today. I would like to thank Morganthe, and Dworgy for teaching me Death.

Savannah DuskShard-100
Savannah FrostShard-50
Savannah LifeShard-80
That's legit luck :)
Congrats on the drops, I still farm Morganthe for this and still haven't gotten it.
I'd probably faint if I got the amulet of divine first try. :) :)

Gl!

Delver
May 12, 2012
Awesome Sometimes I am the most unluckiest person in the world and at other times I am luckier than ever imaginable

Congratz!
~ Allison Dragongem 80

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
cool you deserve your luck i have been working so many days to get Catalan but i am just so unlucky. Congrats though!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I was also lucky with Morganthe drops today.

Defeated her for a myth amulet, then got an additional balance amulet on first try from her chest.

I have to add the info, that i have been trying to get balance amulet for three months. lol

FINALLY!!!!