Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2015
Harpy, lil siren, lil medusa, and humongfrog. Which one is best for a myth wizard secondary in storm?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Jack DragonBringer on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
Harpy, lil siren, lil medusa, and humongfrog. Which one is best for a myth wizard secondary in storm?
You don't pick storm as a secondary, in fact a "secondary" school should be treated as utility.
Death to feint
Life to satyr
Niles tri blade for school (optionally the tri trap)
Sun fist line, potent, sharpen
Star school aura
Also get reshuffle

Finally for the question Lil Medusa because it gives a blade, Noble humongofrog spell isn't as worth it, and Lil siren is WORTHLESS to a myth

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Yes I agree you don't really have a secondary school, if you want different spells like storm then make a storm character. The pet you choose kinda depends what level you are and lil medusa is level 78 or 98 quest. Personally I buy the Hoard of Hydra pack until I get the beast pet such as Strange Beast. There is a mythic beast somewhere Im not sure, but you can never have too many different types of blades. Or look up pets that may cast myth blade. Choosing the right pet depends on how you play as well so don't rule out life pets that can heal you during battle without costing you pips.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2015
Ok thx for the advice! Lil medusa's reliquary does make it a good choice. :)