Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world (Plushie world) and plushie spells!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I had this idea and wanted to post it since we are due for a new world.

My idea for the new world would be a plushie world!

This world could be a new theme for wizard and even open up options for new plushie spells.

The world would be made of cotton and cloth materials .. where even the monsters are cool , scary and cute with their own take on how a plushie monster would look.

the new plushie spells could be a whole new take on a new school , new bosses , new dungeons , and more!

please consider this wizard as I think it would be a great way to uplift wizard from the last world's dark ambiance.
Also if anyone has idea's for what the plushie spells would be please post them below :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tavia RedBreeze on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
I had this idea and wanted to post it since we are due for a new world.

My idea for the new world would be a plushie world!

This world could be a new theme for wizard and even open up options for new plushie spells.

The world would be made of cotton and cloth materials .. where even the monsters are cool , scary and cute with their own take on how a plushie monster would look.

the new plushie spells could be a whole new take on a new school , new bosses , new dungeons , and more!

please consider this wizard as I think it would be a great way to uplift wizard from the last world's dark ambiance.
Also if anyone has idea's for what the plushie spells would be please post them below :)
This could be really cute as a side world (not as a main world, this simply doesn't fit), perhaps going hand and hand with Professor Greyrose's home. Nothing like candy and plushies to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Seeing that this could be a potential side world filled with toys like dolls, building blocks, and train tracks, I support this. In addition to the idea, I was thinking maybe some toys/plushies become corrupt or haunted and you got to bring peace back to this toy land? Just an idea.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RavenLady777 on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
This could be really cute as a side world (not as a main world, this simply doesn't fit), perhaps going hand and hand with Professor Greyrose's home. Nothing like candy and plushies to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
i agree, nothing like some good, clean, (literally) fluffy fun to distract us from the rage-inducing stuff at level 100.

-von

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
thanks for your input everyone :) I agree .. and with it being a side world there is always room for fun expansion! Maybe even some cotton candy fish , , new toy fish , new regents , new crafting :O candy or plushie or toy themed furniture!

I also agree that the max level worlds can be very tedious and stressful with how long and and grueling they are. it really would be nice to see something a bit lighter in the worlds department.

If anyone else thinks of any good ideas for anything related to this world .. please feel free to post below so that wizard will read and implement

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
so I had an idea for the new fish to be catch able in this world.

names of fish

Candy Mint Fish

Plushie fish

Toy fish

Electric Cotton fish

Rotten Candy fish

Frozen Action Figure fish

Leggo Fish

let me know if you all like these idea's and if you have any other fish names feel free to post them below

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I would really dislike this. It may even be enough for adult players like me to say, nah, Im over this game. Just my opinion. Amber

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Sounds super cute I hope it gets made into a side world

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Yey, Plushies! *runs up to a Teddy Bear to hug it but doesn't realize that it's the StaticBear* * Gets pulled into battle* *Losses because that StaticBear is a actually a boss with 12000 health and is just to cute to harm* Yep, I Love Plushie World! *falls unconscious*

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,