Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I accidentally bought a membership for wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
Me and my brother got memberships since its on discount right now only to realize we got it for the wrong game! We wanted to get it for Pirate101. Is there anyway to switch over to pirate101 or is it to late?

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I suggestion emailing support@wizard101.com and asking them if they can help you with that.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Oops, my apologies, I thought you bought it for Pirate101 and wanted to switch to wizard101. On that note, go to this link instead:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

From here, log into your account, if not already logged in, and click on the "contact us" tab in the upper right hand corner of the box. From here, just tell them the opposite of what I said it my prior message--that you would like to switch your subscription to Pirate101 from wizard101. I'm sure they would be happy to help

Once more, best of wishes to you

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Go to the Wizard101 website. Sign in. Click "My Account" in the left tab. Click the "manage" tab. Click "change membership option on right side of screen. You may have to enter the master password if you have one in this step or the next one. *You will see 2 sections: one that displays your Pirate101 membership status and one that displays your Wizard101 membership status. Select the red "End" option in the Wizard101 section. One you end the membership, please repeat all steps up to the star(you will probably not have to log in again). You will still see the 2 sections for each game. Click the green "Upgade" option in the the Pirate101 section to purchase a Pirate101 membership(s).
I hope this helped you guys.