Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you rather?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm bringing back "Would You Rather?" wizard style! Wizards seemed to love it so why not another?

Q1. Would you rather the meteor strike be your only spell? Or the humongofrog? ( sorry if not spelled correctly )

Q2. Would you rather have chosen to help Malistaire destroy the spiral? Or are you happy you helped Merle Ambrose?

Q3. Would you rather it be 95% of the time you fizzle? Or your health is 400 no matter what level you are?

Q4. Would you rather go through the tutorial 1000 times in a row? Or run through Zafaria 100 times in a row?

Q5. Be a princess/royalty in Avalon or headmaster in Wizard City?

Q6. Be a fire wizard? Or ice wizard?

Q7. Would you rather turn into Gamma? Or a dragon?

Q8. Would you rather name your wizard Lauren? Or Laura?

Q9. Would you rather be a storm wizard and NEVER fizzle? Or always trigger critical?

Q10.Would you rather have the Dryad spell? Or the Satyr spell?

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I've played a myth wizard long enough that I often feel like humongofrog IS my only spell. Myth never really gets a better attack all (earthquake just uses more pips without doing noticeably more damage), and minotaur/orthus don't work well with traps. There really isn't much reason to use any other attack. I've watched that frog vomit on so many critters I'm beginning to see it in my dreams. It's bad enough this is my only effective spell, why does it have the most disgusting animation in the game?

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Meteor Strike
Help Mal :)
Fizzle 95% of the time (not happy about this one)
Go through the tutorial 1000 times -.-
Headmaster in wizardcity
Neither
Dragon
Laura (that was a tough one really)
Always trigger critical
Satyr

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Sounds interesting!

1~ Meteor Strike all the way! I've always really liked that spell, although I'm not fire. Humongofrog is kind of... sickening.

2~ Very difficult question. I think I would find it very interesting to get a taste of destruction... I'd have to go with helping Malistaire. *Evil Laughter*

3~ 95% fizzle. At least I'd have a chance at hitting, with 400 health I'll be down on the first round!

4~ Definitely the tutorial 1000 times in a row. No way am I ever going through Zafaria again... let alone a hundred times.

5~ Headmaster in wizard city... idk why.

6~ Fire, by far. I'd rather have higher damage than loads of health.

7~ Gamma is so tiny and weak, of course I'd be a mighty dragon! (no offense to Gamma )

8~ I like Lauren better.

9~ Always trigger critical. With a constant critical, you'd do much more damage than storm anyways.

10~ Dryad spell, you can use it no matter what amount of pips, perfect if a team-mate was defeated.

Lenora SkullShade100

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
1.Meteor
2.Happy I'm teamed with good.
3.Rather Fizzle lol.
4.Tutorial
5.Headmaster
6.Ice. (I am Ice).
7.Gama (I can speak).
8.Laura
9.Critical