Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I stack items on crates?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I attempted to create a loft the method that starts from the top when reinforced crates (and crates of chickens) failed to hold a small blue trim rug. I wondered if I had to use certain crates or if it wasn't possible to make anything stand on crates. Kingsisle (and other players), please help me.

(P.S: Where can I find a crate of jellybeans?)

Defender
May 06, 2011
kathey3553 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
I attempted to create a loft the method that starts from the top when reinforced crates (and crates of chickens) failed to hold a small blue trim rug. I wondered if I had to use certain crates or if it wasn't possible to make anything stand on crates. Kingsisle (and other players), please help me.

(P.S: Where can I find a crate of jellybeans?)
Well, I know that reinforced crates can't be used for carpet purposes, nor crate of chickens. And you can either find crate of jellybeans from Baron Greebly in Colossus Blvd. or in the bazaar. However, it is rare to find a jellybean crate in the bazaar.

P.S - How to place a blue trim rug on jelly bean crates (2)

1. Put both crates together so there is no gap in between them.
2. Put small blue trim rug on top

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Um, I went to do the new simple steps and I couldn't fit two small blue trim rugs on two crates of jellybeans. Are there bigger crates?

(I will check on TUESDAY to see if my questions are answered)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can also use the small purple rug or the tatami mat.

Here is an important tip to remember. When placing the crates, DO NOT rotate them. Once you rotate them, you will not be able to place a rug on them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Use plain crates, you cannot use chickens for stacking. You need enough crates to fit the item you are trying to stack also. For example, a statue base (useful for making stacked garden plots) requires 16 crates in a 4x4 square.