Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For the people who've been playing a while.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I don't really know where this could go so i'm putting it in here and I do apologize in advance if this isn't the right place, but anyways moving on. So I've been playing this game for a very long time since June 22nd 2009, and I feel like the Wizards who have been playing for five, six or since the game began deserve a little treat like a special badge I'd settle for a housing Item of some sort showing off how long I've been apart of the Wizard101 Community. I just feel that the Wizards who've been there since the "beginning" so you could say deserve a little something.

Go ahead and leave your comments, constructive criticism, and whatever else down below!

- Wolf ShadowHunter.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I still remember when we had to rescue Selena Gomez in Crab Alley.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Maybe on your character page, it could say how long you've been playing for so others can see if you are an experienced wizard playing on a new character or if you are just starting out and are new to the game as a whole.

Timothy Darksword lvl 74

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
i remember selema gomez too and she played the song for us. that was awsome

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
boom459 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I still remember when we had to rescue Selena Gomez in Crab Alley.
Heh, I still have her statue somewhere.

Anyways, this has happened in the past where KI has given free permanent dragon mounts to players that have been playing in 2008 or 2009.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I remember when gardening was introduced...

Survivor
May 13, 2010
they should give the older player a bage sayin vetarens of the spiral

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I like the idea of a special badge. I would wear it along with my Meowmodon

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hey Wolf!

Like SpaceYun mentioned before, Wizard101 had its 5th Birthday, and along with that, released codes for all players who have been playing since 2008 to 2013. If you would like to see the original page, view the link below:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

- Marissa LifeBlossom
currently level 70+

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Wolf ShadowHunter on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I don't really know where this could go so i'm putting it in here and I do apologize in advance if this isn't the right place, but anyways moving on. So I've been playing this game for a very long time since June 22nd 2009, and I feel like the Wizards who have been playing for five, six or since the game began deserve a little treat like a special badge I'd settle for a housing Item of some sort showing off how long I've been apart of the Wizard101 Community. I just feel that the Wizards who've been there since the "beginning" so you could say deserve a little something.

Go ahead and leave your comments, constructive criticism, and whatever else down below!

- Wolf ShadowHunter.
Wolf you are not the only one and I so agree that it would be nice to have a special trophy or plant (tree) that says how many years we have been a member. I would love to show of a tree that glows the number of years I have been a member.