Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Fire School Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I have a new idea for a card for the fire school. It's name is called the fire horse. It has a damage overtime attack. Sort of like how the dragon has its attack. Also, the card deals 350-450 per round for 3 rounds. When a wizard plays the card it also pierces through the shields of the enemy. Making all the positive shields disappear, along with giving the enemy a plus +25 damage shield. This was hard to explain into words. Yet, tell me if you can understand or not. Also, give me your opinions and ideas Thank you for reading.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Auenty on May 22, 2015 wrote:
I have a new idea for a card for the fire school. It's name is called the fire horse. It has a damage overtime attack. Sort of like how the dragon has its attack. Also, the card deals 350-450 per round for 3 rounds. When a wizard plays the card it also pierces through the shields of the enemy. Making all the positive shields disappear, along with giving the enemy a plus +25 damage shield. This was hard to explain into words. Yet, tell me if you can understand or not. Also, give me your opinions and ideas Thank you for reading.
While the spell name sounds interesting it appears to be overpowered and too similar to Fire Dragon and Rain of Fire. And truthfully, I think the last thing Fire needs is another DoT spell.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
So basically it's this:

Remove all positive wards, 350-450 damage over 3 rounds, +25% ward to target.

Because if so, the shatter is 's thing and is never cheat-y enough to be before the attack. I think if the shatter is moved to the end of the spell, then this would be around 4 or 5 pips. My improvements:

5 pips, 350-450 damage to a single target over 3 rounds, +25% ward to target, remove all positive wards.

Or:

7 pips, 350-450 damage over 3 rounds, +25% ward and remove all positive wards from all enemies.

Is this what you meant or not?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Yes, that's what I mean't. Also, the fire school is mainly damage over time spells. It's the way the type of spells are created. Most of the fire spells aren't straight to the point power like myth, and storm.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
The second spell (Fire Elf) after the cat is a DoT

That' just two DoTs.

Watch as they come pouring in after.

Link
Heck Hound
Scald
Fire Dragon
Power Link