Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new Balance spell!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
Hey guys i have been thinking about a new balance spell and it is a over time damage spell. but instead of it just doing over time balance damage it would do random school damage each round. So it would work like this. You hit and it does damage then it puts a dot on the guy you hit for your over time damage. Then each round the dot would be a different school like fire on round and ice the next and myth the next. I don't know what kind of animation would be in this spell but it could be cool!! Like the sphinx or something lol. What do you guys think?!?!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2014
stormymastermind on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys i have been thinking about a new balance spell and it is a over time damage spell. but instead of it just doing over time balance damage it would do random school damage each round. So it would work like this. You hit and it does damage then it puts a dot on the guy you hit for your over time damage. Then each round the dot would be a different school like fire on round and ice the next and myth the next. I don't know what kind of animation would be in this spell but it could be cool!! Like the sphinx or something lol. What do you guys think?!?!
Sounds like an amazing idea! Be like one of those little bug things except have like a little spiral on it! Sounds totes amazing!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011