Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Races in wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Ok, before anything happens, I am not talking about paladin or something, we already have primary schools. I thought we should be able to have something different than a human wizard, I would love to have a little fox wizard from Avalon and have him wear different clothing than a wizard. I think some ideas could a be a mooshu cow, Avalon wolf, or a cat from Polaris or Marylebone.

I think the main argument would be why should something else be a wizard? I would think of it as a cool permanent transformation. I mean, wizard101 already made transformation, but you can't ride a mount with a transformation, I like wonky the donkey and I found that could be Malistair's mount idea ( heheheh).

if you don't make new wizard races kingisle, can you please at least make being in a mount while having a transformation please? I really find it cumbersome having just taking so much time doing my quest, I'm just trying to get my quest done one at a time before I have to do a LOT of homework.

my main is an ice wizard, so I'm just hoping that professor Greyrose sends some love to sunny Florida!

- ice is a process like life, it come and goes- Juan spellsword

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
galeshard123 on May 5, 2015 wrote:
Ok, before anything happens, I am not talking about paladin or something, we already have primary schools. I thought we should be able to have something different than a human wizard, I would love to have a little fox wizard from Avalon and have him wear different clothing than a wizard. I think some ideas could a be a mooshu cow, Avalon wolf, or a cat from Polaris or Marylebone.

I think the main argument would be why should something else be a wizard? I would think of it as a cool permanent transformation. I mean, wizard101 already made transformation, but you can't ride a mount with a transformation, I like wonky the donkey and I found that could be Malistair's mount idea ( heheheh).

if you don't make new wizard races kingisle, can you please at least make being in a mount while having a transformation please? I really find it cumbersome having just taking so much time doing my quest, I'm just trying to get my quest done one at a time before I have to do a LOT of homework.

my main is an ice wizard, so I'm just hoping that professor Greyrose sends some love to sunny Florida!

- ice is a process like life, it come and goes- Juan spellsword
Making the transformations visible on a mount doesn't seem possible. I'd be surprised if KI could pull it off, though.