Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish disappearance in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
When I fish in Mooshu,the my lures sometimes go into the Moodha statue and this is really annoying because I can't see when the lure sinks underwater.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
DeathKittyGirl1200 on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:
When I fish in Mooshu,the my lures sometimes go into the Moodha statue and this is really annoying because I can't see when the lure sinks underwater.
Any time you're fishing in the Jade Palace areas it's best to go by sound and not by sight. Actually, this is true pretty much anywhere but especially so in areas where there are obstructions (lily pads etc.). Wait for the "gloop" sound that the lure makes when it goes under water. That's the key.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah I do,but when I have to mute my computer,I can't tell.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
TucsonWizard on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Any time you're fishing in the Jade Palace areas it's best to go by sound and not by sight. Actually, this is true pretty much anywhere but especially so in areas where there are obstructions (lily pads etc.). Wait for the "gloop" sound that the lure makes when it goes under water. That's the key.
Thank you for the helpful hint on fishing. I still haven't gotten the knack to it. Did not realize the sound track would help. I will try it.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Sound is crucial. Listen for the "ping". The eel is often caught under the statue where you can't see it.