Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I've thought of world ideas from various comics, movies and games i've seen/played/read etc.

I've made my own ideas from these by combining them with myths and my own flair.

So Heres a list of some worlds I'd add into wizard101! (or hope get added in) With story lines, and everything!

Symphonia:(Level 100+)
A steampunk world that was a thriving bastion until its government was over thrown, and it became corrupt, it was home to Alchemists and Wizards but they were banned when a seemingly dead military general came back to life and took over. Now, citizens are fighting for the rights of Alchemists and Wizards but are being thrown into prison. Wizards are summoned there to help fight to liberate wizards and alchemists. Upon arrival, they are attacked by the general, after defeating him, he attempts to kill you, but you are saved by the resistance, and they take you to their base camp. (Wizards would learn the new Sound Magic idea i came up with, to learn more about it, go to my post about it through my page or whatever)
(Areas)
Sanctuary-safe zone
Aria (city streets)-monster area
Back Alley-monster area
Requim Square-dungeon
City Rooftops-monster area
Lair of the Morlocks (sewers)-dungeon
Symphonian Senate-dungeon
Nocturne Fields-monster area
Morias-dungeon
Gorias-dungeon
Findias-dungeon
Falias-dungeon
Bolero Forest Prison-monster area
Council of the Songbird-final dungeon
*Worlds battle theme would preferably be Marleybone skyway theme from p101*

Ultima: (Level 90+)
Another steampunk city with with a giant tree in the heart of it, thats on giant island in the middle of a sea surrounded completely by mountains. In this world, there are rumors that the demons and the undead are coming back to life, and wizards are summoned to investigate. Once they arrive they are greeted to seeing several people running from zombies, after defeating the zombies, they thank you, and you follow them to the giant tree, Yggdrasil. Wizards will use Yggdrasil to get to various places withn Ultima including the Bellowgrounds where the zombies and demons are coming from, and there is a city at the top of the tree where people who live a safer life, plan to come down and attack the people below them because they are greedy. Later, Wizards find out a dragon named Nidhogg has been gnawing at the roots of Yggdrasil, causing demons to pour from the underworld.
(Areas)
Yggdrasil-safe zone
Sanctum City-monster area
City of Eudora-dungeon
Ultima's Gulf-dungeon
City of Aurora-monster area
Silver Mountains-monster area
Sanatorium City-monster area
Belowgrounds-dungeon
Nidhoggs Lair-Final dungeon

Thats it really!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
I think there should be a world where there is just a bunch of debris left from a ruined world. Chunks of rock flying around in space, many of which you can't fit on. They spin around and there are certain periods when you can go from one to another, with the world door just floating around on a large piece of rock. On some of the larger ones are space monsters (mostly astral in school), some caves and interesting things like that, and even dungeons, to which kingisle can add to in updates and make more surprises on the floating asteroids. Even a Star Kraken! There are certain periods of time when you can walk from one to the other for different asteroids off of the same asteroid, and for the plot and some parts that aren't part of the plot, there are teleporter pads to move onto and off of far away ones that don't move. You are supposed to restore a certain amount of teleporter pads, which lead you partially to dungeons and all that, and partially to quests and plotlines. There are two plots going on. One invloves clearing the area around the largest chunk of the planet, on which some people still live on, of monsters, which introduces a new bad guy as you get far enough. The other involves some of defeating that badguy's minions, and and stopping a shooting star which is actually being controled by the evil fire wizard who is the badguy's top minion, and your defeating him and his three "Fireball Minions" in the shooting star dungeon doesn't actually stop him or the top badguy. There should also be some moon plot.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
A new world I thought of just now.

World Name: Karu

World Plot: Duncan Grimwater (Yes the snobbish little Death brat we met at Triton Avenue.) seeks vengeance on Ravenwood because he believes Ravenwood was the cause of "Great" Malistaire's death. The wizard is then sent to Karu to defeat Duncan and put him in his place before he wipes out the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts.

World Level Requirement:100+

World species: Cats!!!

New spells: lvl 101+ spells:

Storm: Storm Eagle (Choose the animation for all these spells if you consider them Kingsisle
Effect: 1700-1900 damage single hit. stun for 2 rounds.
Balance: Cat Mercenary
Effect: 1200 damage multi-hit. bladestorm (for all friends)
Fire: Fire Wizard
Effect: 1500 damage over-time hit. smokescreen (for all foes)
Life: Alligator King
Effect: 1000 damage multi hit. Guidance (for caster) heal 500 all friends
Ice: Santa Claus!
Effect: 1100 damage over-time hit. Tower shield (for caster)
Myth: Time Tower
Effect: 1000 (for caster) storm shield. 1000 damage
Death: Soul Reaper
Effect: 1300 damage. Heal back for half health. Doom and Gloom after hit. 3 pip gain (for caster)

Hope you consider this Kingsisle!