Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn crowns button disappearing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
When i whent to olde town the earn crown button disappeared

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
When i logged on today my earn crowns button was not there. that is how i get a lot of my crowns. I have gotten about $50 worth of crowns, and now there isn't even an option to turn it on. please help.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
You know the Earn Crowns button in the Wizard101 and Pirate101 games where you can watch advertisements to earn 10 Crowns? Well, yesterday in the middle of the day it suddenly vanished for some reason. I checked my options and it was still on, so I turned it off then back on, but that didn't do anything. I really like earning Crowns this way and I would like to know why it was suddenly taken down or what happened to it. Can someone please tell me what happened to the Earn Crowns button?

Administrator
Hello,

Please check that it is turned on in your game options under Advanced Gameplay and under your Parental Controls on the My Accounts page of the website.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Earn crowns was on but it didn't show up

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Please check that it is turned on in your game options under Advanced Gameplay and under your Parental Controls on the My Accounts page of the website.
I tried turning it off then back on in the Parental Controls options in the My Accounts page it doesn't do anything. And when I check the Advanced Gameplay options afterwards, the option to turn it on there isn't there at all.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Shiny Shinx on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
You know the Earn Crowns button in the Wizard101 and Pirate101 games where you can watch advertisements to earn 10 Crowns? Well, yesterday in the middle of the day it suddenly vanished for some reason. I checked my options and it was still on, so I turned it off then back on, but that didn't do anything. I really like earning Crowns this way and I would like to know why it was suddenly taken down or what happened to it. Can someone please tell me what happened to the Earn Crowns button?
yea, i logged on and it was just gone, and i know its not parental controls because my friends went away and he doesn't have a parent controls password and it is turned on. and at the worst time, when the knights lore pack goes on sale! my level 39 wizard got dear knight, and both the shoes and hat from the gold armor set. i need to get the full set.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

my parents said that it was on and i was not appearing in the option.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2013
I also had this occur the earn crowns offer is turned on in parental controls but there is not a control in advanced settings anymore (this is also the case in Pirates101). Is this no longer going to be available to us or is it coming back?

Administrator
Hello all,

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like the feature has been temporarily disabled. I'll update the thread when it is back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Administrator
The Earn Crowns feature has indeed made a return. Enjoy.

community@wizard101.com