Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Ememy!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi Everyone!,
As some of you know there are 2 main bosses in the game. The first is Malistaire as many of you very much know. And the second and stronger main boss was Morganthe. What if there was a third new main boss. It could be a women or man you guys dedice. There could be a different world after Khrysalis. But I'm not sure what it could be called. But the bosses name could be Drakath The Evil? When you really fight him he will be rank 19 or 20? He could be refered to The Evil King Of ... . Then whatever world name you guys come up with. So how about?

Is this a good idea? I would very much love if you added it or argeed with me. Thank you if you did etheir.

From,
Fiona FairySong

Your Life Wiz

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There will be a new arc, along with a new main enemy and five new worlds. And if the creatures' ranks grow like they have grown for the whole game (one rank every world), his/her rank would probably be 19. Or it could be 20 to get the round number, just like Malistaire's was 10 when Dragonspyre's biggest rank is 8. Morganthe was rank 14 though, so I don't know.

The idea is ok in my opinion, not really better or worse than the other third arc ideas.

Explorer
May 07, 2009
I think the idea has already been over done. I don't want to fight some human or wizard with some dark or "deathly" powers. I heard somewhere in the message boards this brilliant idea that the titans went forward in time and tried to destroy Wizard City and that you'd have to go back in time to the titan wars to find a solution or gain the power to defeat the titans.

Survivor
May 29, 2014
Hmm i think they already thought of a new Enemy His name is Old Cob. If You know the ending of Khrysalis part 2 The guy Old Cob Says.."Fly free My Children! Marry and make war! Build fleeting empires and towers of cards and beautiful disasters! " if you haven't seen the ending of Khrysalis part 2 you should watch it or Finish Khrysalis. He also mentioned Some of the new worlds coming to Wizard101

-Sincerely AustinHawkShard

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
AustinHawkShard on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
Hmm i think they already thought of a new Enemy His name is Old Cob. If You know the ending of Khrysalis part 2 The guy Old Cob Says.."Fly free My Children! Marry and make war! Build fleeting empires and towers of cards and beautiful disasters! " if you haven't seen the ending of Khrysalis part 2 you should watch it or Finish Khrysalis. He also mentioned Some of the new worlds coming to Wizard101

-Sincerely AustinHawkShard
Yes, I know he said that , but I think it means something like he gave birth to Baby Spiders. then like grow up. Then like see or build empires or towers. Then destroy as in like a mini version???? I'm not sure if that makes sense or if that what it means at all. But I don't think that he's gonna attack. He helped us didn't he??? [ Idk if he did I'm not there yet...]

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Fiona FairySong on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone!,
As some of you know there are 2 main bosses in the game. The first is Malistaire as many of you very much know. And the second and stronger main boss was Morganthe. What if there was a third new main boss. It could be a women or man you guys dedice. There could be a different world after Khrysalis. But I'm not sure what it could be called. But the bosses name could be Drakath The Evil? When you really fight him he will be rank 19 or 20? He could be refered to The Evil King Of ... . Then whatever world name you guys come up with. So how about?

Is this a good idea? I would very much love if you added it or argeed with me. Thank you if you did etheir.

From,
Fiona FairySong

Your Life Wiz
well i had a ideal like this but mine was that the next world could be where all the holidays come from with a new evil trying to destroy the holiday's world witch in turn would destroy hope for everyone in wizard city and the holidays world would be link to shadow magic sent Santa and the rest all have magical power's but they where born with shadow magic and lurend to master it in more ways then we can understand

and we get holidays gear pet and spell's and they could raise the level to 120

and here a few spell ideals i had for the holiday world
level's 120
spell name Santa
cost 8 pips and 1 shadow pip
dose 1245 to 999 damage over time also steals 2 blocks from enemy's all hitting spell
Santa comes down out of the snowed sky on his sled with the rain deer and stop in front of the enemy he holds out his snow glob and shakes it then throws it at the enemy and blue light shoot from the enemy then comes back and smacks the enemy.
level 120
spell name Easter bunny
cost x pips and 1 shadow pip all hit
dose 300 per pip and give 2 gold pips
the Easter bunny pops out of his rabbit hole and then taps his foot on the ground making this giant egg come up and the bunny picks it up and toss it at the enemy
level 120
spell name tooth fairy
cost 8 pips and one shadow pip
dose 1678 damage gives a 50 blade to caster and puts over time traps on everyone that do 100 damage one person hit
The tooth fairy fly's in with wings on fire and holding a golden tooth staff points it at the enemy and a tooth ring forms around them each tooth on fire then they start going around and around and around then ex poled
level 120
spell name sand man
dose 1000 damage give caster 1 trap on each enemy and 1 blade to himself and teammates blade is 30% taps are 20% and it can be use by any school all person hit spell
the sand man will rise out of the sand of the waste lands and them make all the sand rise then make it all hit you at once putting you to sleep forever lol
level120
spell name headless hoarse man
Dose 999 to 1000 to 1999 damage one person hit spell give half of what you do back in health also puts negative 70 heal traps on all enemy s and stun's the person you coasted it on
a man without a head ride out of the wood charging at the enemy with a pumpkin in his hand and slash the enemy down with a sword
level 120
spell name buggie man
dose 159 o first hit then dose 1000 all hit spell and takes away everybody's pips also give caster 2 storm blocks
a closet appear out of nothing the doors fly open long arm reach out and grabs a little kid and drags him in the closet then the arms go after the enemy but only clawing at him

ill post the storm next

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
well i had a ideal like this but mine was that the next world could be where all the holidays come from with a new evil trying to destroy the holiday's world witch in turn would destroy hope for everyone in wizard city and the holidays world would be link to shadow magic sent Santa and the rest all have magical power's but they where born with shadow magic and lurend to master it in more ways then we can understand

and we get holidays gear pet and spell's and they could raise the level to 120

and here a few spell ideals i had for the holiday world
level's 120
spell name Santa
cost 8 pips and 1 shadow pip
dose 1245 to 999 damage over time also steals 2 blocks from enemy's all hitting spell
Santa comes down out of the snowed sky on his sled with the rain deer and stop in front of the enemy he holds out his snow glob and shakes it then throws it at the enemy and blue light shoot from the enemy then comes back and smacks the enemy.
level 120
spell name Easter bunny
cost x pips and 1 shadow pip all hit
dose 300 per pip and give 2 gold pips
the Easter bunny pops out of his rabbit hole and then taps his foot on the ground making this giant egg come up and the bunny picks it up and toss it at the enemy
level 120
spell name tooth fairy
cost 8 pips and one shadow pip
dose 1678 damage gives a 50 blade to caster and puts over time traps on everyone that do 100 damage one person hit
The tooth fairy fly's in with wings on fire and holding a golden tooth staff points it at the enemy and a tooth ring forms around them each tooth on fire then they start going around and around and around then ex poled
level 120
spell name sand man
dose 1000 damage give caster 1 trap on each enemy and 1 blade to himself and teammates blade is 30% taps are 20% and it can be use by any school all person hit spell
the sand man will rise out of the sand of the waste lands and them make all the sand rise then make it all hit you at once putting you to sleep forever lol
level120
spell name headless hoarse man
Dose 999 to 1000 to 1999 damage one person hit spell give half of what you do back in health also puts negative 70 heal traps on all enemy s and stun's the person you coasted it on
a man without a head ride out of the wood charging at the enemy with a pumpkin in his hand and slash the enemy down with a sword
level 120
spell name buggie man
dose 159 o first hit then dose 1000 all hit spell and takes away everybody's pips also give caster 2 storm blocks
a closet appear out of nothing the doors fly open long arm reach out and grabs a little kid and drags him in the closet then the arms go after the enemy but only clawing at him

ill post the storm next
i forgot my pips for

takes 8 pips and 1 shadow pip

and here the storm one

spell name president day
cost 8 pip and 1 shadow pips
dose 1979 damage to one person and gives 250 heal and remove any negative damage traps or disable or heal traps on team
a bunch of the president walk out onto the battle Field but and hold there arms up in the sky and a storm starts to form lighting striking the green hill they stand on then they point at the enemy and a giant lighting bolt flys at the enemy like some kinda bird

but i think it be fun to have a world like this with spells like this

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
i forgot my pips for

and here the storm one

spell name president day
cost 8 pip and 1 shadow pips
dose 1979 damage to one person and gives 250 heal and remove any negative damage traps or disable or heal traps on team
a bunch of the president walk out onto the battle Field but and hold there arms up in the sky and a storm starts to form lighting striking the green hill they stand on then they point at the enemy and a giant lighting bolt flys at the enemy like some kinda bird

but i think it be fun to have a world like this with spells like this
I like the spell ideas, I just think the Life damage is a bit too high, and Myth destroying all pips is a bit overpowered, it could be like four. Otherwise, I think they're good. Tooth Fairy made me laugh :P

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lewski on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
I like the spell ideas, I just think the Life damage is a bit too high, and Myth destroying all pips is a bit overpowered, it could be like four. Otherwise, I think they're good. Tooth Fairy made me laugh :P
So how can we make life less overpowered?

and how about after myth caster the spell it destroy half of what ever the pip amount the enemy has

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
So how can we make life less overpowered?

and how about after myth caster the spell it destroy half of what ever the pip amount the enemy has
The damage per pip could be less. 300 per pip would be 4200 base damage with full power pips, which is quite a lot too much base damage.The Myth spell would be good with that change.