Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for a new game!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
Hi guys I was thinking about a new idea for a game. But make it like a second game of wizard101. But make the schools the astral schools on wizards. But having the schools consist of the Sun, Moon, Star, maybe the Shadow, and something to act as the balance of this game, maybe you could call it the eclipse school maybe even the gravity school. The idea of the RavenWood type area would possibly consist of a floating platform and the schools around the border of this disc and in the center kind of like bartleby, but have it like a Sun, or a moon and have it slowly spinning at the beginning but have it were you could go up to it and it would spin the door around and you could go in. Also have it were instead of it being the spiral door were you go through it, you have it like in pirates you get to see the spiral, but make it like a side walk between worlds. And the schools buildings in the new game are kind of like the schools buildings in wizards except have the school look like the thing the teachers in side of it are teaching. Like for example make the Sun school look like it is part of the sun, and the star look like a shimmering star. But most of all, make it were it is still just as magical looking as Wizard101. I remember playing that game right when it came out and it was just so magical.But thanks for reading this post!
lvl 100 storm wizard

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
And I think why I came up with this is because everyone including me are so intrested in the astral schools.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009