Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about gear for myth and death wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
ok so i got some gear from the crowns shop that has good effects and what not but i have to witch it between my chars when i want to play a different char so what i want to know is, what is good gear for a level 22 wizard and a level 28 wizard that are non crowns items?, i want know this so i don;t have to switch gear between chars

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Really any gear that gives you lots of health, accuracy, etc., etc, is good gear for any wizard.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
hatter999. on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
ok so i got some gear from the crowns shop that has good effects and what not but i have to witch it between my chars when i want to play a different char so what i want to know is, what is good gear for a level 22 wizard and a level 28 wizard that are non crowns items?, i want know this so i don;t have to switch gear between chars
I really have no idea whatsoever about death and myth wizards but in my opinion the bazaar in olde town wizard city is the BEST place to buy your gear from. It may get a little pricey but you have to work really hard to earn your coins, I have 72,000 by selling things i did'nt need anymore and selling my fish. It seems like BOTH your wizards are high levels so there will be a nice robe, hat, and a pair of shoes in your level range. hope i helped!!! p.s. my wizard is a level 22 too!

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
thanks! i made a really bad mistake a long time ago back when i first played this game, thought it was a good idea now not so much, well live and learn

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Best gear is crafted gear from recipes found in different quest areas, at least it was for my Myth wizard. Drops are nice, too. If you PvP, I think there is nice gear for tickets. I don't want to sound whiny, but there are fewer choices for Myth than any other school, no matter what/where; and very often the choices are not as good; take for instance the Azteca robes--every school gets a robe with a shield EXCEPT Myth. I think after they think up the gear for other schools, they are like, "oh yeah, stick something for Myth in there" and it turns out to be NOT as nice as the other schools' gear. We have THE worst/least desirable henchman, THE worst minions (that elephant minion was surely an afterthought); Yet we gather our meager threads about us, and proclaim (although not too loudly) "Go Myth wizards!"

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
hatter999. on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Hi Hatter999,
Here's a guide that will tell you what to look for...

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/beginner-guides/learn-gear-pvp-wizard101/

Also, here's a guide to energy gear if you're interested, good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/wizard101-energy-gear/