Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pet daycare!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2014
Yes, this sounds ridiculous but think about it your leaving your pets alone at home. I rarely have enough time to go home everyday but I want to see my pets. So we could add a pet daycare where our pets meet other people's pets and then when we come to see them other people will be too and we can meet other peopleWho's in people!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
sarahthecat123 on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Yes, this sounds ridiculous but think about it your leaving your pets alone at home. I rarely have enough time to go home everyday but I want to see my pets. So we could add a pet daycare where our pets meet other people's pets and then when we come to see them other people will be too and we can meet other peopleWho's in people!
I'm sorry but isn't that what the commons is for? For us to meet other people? Plus your pets have the other pets at your house to keep them company. Sophia Goldenleaf

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
This would be cool if our pets actually had to be fed, petted, brushed, etc.
But, really, in this game, our pets are just a bunch of code that sometimes cast spells to help us in battle. And as much as I adore all my pets, I really don't feel bad about leaving them home alone because the other pets will keep them company. Also, you can always meet new people in the commons, shopping district, Ravenwood, while dueling, or really anywhere in the Spiral if you are on a busy realm.
I'm just saying. For other games, where you actually have to pay attention to the pets, I would agree this would be good.

Survivor
May 16, 2014
Lol yeah I am animal person and this game some times feels real to me..... I need to take a break.

Defender
May 09, 2010
Interesting idea.... it'd be like the pirate101 companion training thing.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
I honestly wouldn't mind that idea, if you could pay crowns to put your pets in a daycare while you do whatever. And while they are there, they can gain levels slowly. That way you wouldn't have to play the same games over and over just of get it to epic. Just an added thought.

Kimberly Fairydust Lvl. 100

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
robotdino123 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
This would be cool if our pets actually had to be fed, petted, brushed, etc.
But, really, in this game, our pets are just a bunch of code that sometimes cast spells to help us in battle. And as much as I adore all my pets, I really don't feel bad about leaving them home alone because the other pets will keep them company. Also, you can always meet new people in the commons, shopping district, Ravenwood, while dueling, or really anywhere in the Spiral if you are on a busy realm.
I'm just saying. For other games, where you actually have to pay attention to the pets, I would agree this would be good.
I think this would make the game more of a pet care based game rather then a game based on roaming around a galaxy battling the forces of evil. See my point?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
That would be one heck of a big daycare - lol - Yet I'd go there and probably love it. Especially if my pet gained experience while it was there.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
OMG Please make it that it trains your pets while your gone like pokemon!

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
It wouldn't have to be a daycare but be able to show people more of your pets and seeing lots of other people's pets is a great idea!