Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101 and Wizard101 Chat Room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
I know this has already been said before but instead of the wizards and pirates crossing over worlds maybe there could be a chat room where they could just chat. For instance I have a friend that plays pirate101 and it gets annoying when we are doing different stuff and you know how we can chat to friends just in the game? Well it would be nice if maybe there would be a pirate101 friends list there too. So if you wanted to meet up there could be an option of a public or maybe even a private chat room and maybe they could be based on worlds in both pirate101 AND wizard101. What do you think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balancingact2425 on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
I know this has already been said before but instead of the wizards and pirates crossing over worlds maybe there could be a chat room where they could just chat. For instance I have a friend that plays pirate101 and it gets annoying when we are doing different stuff and you know how we can chat to friends just in the game? Well it would be nice if maybe there would be a pirate101 friends list there too. So if you wanted to meet up there could be an option of a public or maybe even a private chat room and maybe they could be based on worlds in both pirate101 AND wizard101. What do you think?
Not within either game, no. Talk about bogging down game servers!
Chat rooms on the net, sure... just keep it out of the game.