Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What I think about the sale for popular items.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
First, to start things off, the only item that they got right that was popular was the Sea Dragon.

If they had'a brought the most ACTUAL popular mounts [Which are the Bengal Tiger, Panther, Lion] then I would be VERY happy.

And second, thanks Kingsile for this sale! I do believe you might be adding more in the future, like those lion mounts.

Wolf Strongshield, Level 72
Playing since 2009

Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
How about they put the swift shark mount every one wants it but some people, me and some other people,
also how about the red barn farm

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Kinda pointless to put those mounts on sale. I don't think they are the most popular, but you can buy all the cats with gold so why use crowns anyways?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wolf Strongshield on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
First, to start things off, the only item that they got right that was popular was the Sea Dragon.

If they had'a brought the most ACTUAL popular mounts [Which are the Bengal Tiger, Panther, Lion] then I would be VERY happy.

And second, thanks Kingsile for this sale! I do believe you might be adding more in the future, like those lion mounts.

Wolf Strongshield, Level 72
Playing since 2009
Um, KI has stats to back their claims to the popular items. Only they really know how many of each item is purchased. You may think they are other things - they obviously are not.

I for one am happy for the sales, no matter the item. It is not necessary at all.