Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school of magic are you? (Based on gems)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
So in wizard101, there are different gem stones (crafting). The different gem stones have different school of who they belong to. For example : Pearl is a gem from the school of life because it says it on the card.

So it got me thinking, am I truly a diviner? Do I really belong in my school?

Every month has a gemstone and whatever month you were born in is your birthstone, so I had a look and this is what the website had to say:

January stone: Garnet School: All of them! (Garnets to not exsist in w101)
February stone: Amethyst School:
March stone: Aquamarine School:
April stone: Diamond School:
May Stone: Emerald School: (Though there isnt emeralds in w101, there is an emerald
June stone: Pearl School: cyclops pet who IS life.
July stone: Ruby School:
August stone : peridot School:
September stone : Sapphire School:
October Stone: Opal School : All of them! (There is no opals in w101)
November stone: Topaz / Citirine School:
December stone: Turqoise School:

So, what school are you? Ill start by saying I am a storm wizard! I chose wisely when I chose storm.
Let me know what school you are.

P.S Please don't say any ages, as it seems we aren't allowed to.
AND: No matter what school you are based on when you were born, play the game how you want to. You don't have to be born in july to be a fire wizard!

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
I was born in January, so looks like I'm in the school "All of them". Must be a new update in the test realm. Anyway, I've always wanted to be born in the summer so I suppose I made the right choice on Fire.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I was born in February; my birthstone is amethyst, I love rainy days, and purple is one of my favourite colours.

As it were, Storm is my favourite school... Coincidence, or fate?

-von

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Adam|Storm|Tamer on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
So in wizard101, there are different gem stones (crafting). The different gem stones have different school of who they belong to. For example : Pearl is a gem from the school of life because it says it on the card.

So it got me thinking, am I truly a diviner? Do I really belong in my school?

Every month has a gemstone and whatever month you were born in is your birthstone, so I had a look and this is what the website had to say:

January stone: Garnet School: All of them! (Garnets to not exsist in w101)
February stone: Amethyst School:
March stone: Aquamarine School:
April stone: Diamond School:
May Stone: Emerald School: (Though there isnt emeralds in w101, there is an emerald
June stone: Pearl School: cyclops pet who IS life.
July stone: Ruby School:
August stone : peridot School:
September stone : Sapphire School:
October Stone: Opal School : All of them! (There is no opals in w101)
November stone: Topaz / Citirine School:
December stone: Turqoise School:

So, what school are you? Ill start by saying I am a storm wizard! I chose wisely when I chose storm.
Let me know what school you are.

P.S Please don't say any ages, as it seems we aren't allowed to.
AND: No matter what school you are based on when you were born, play the game how you want to. You don't have to be born in july to be a fire wizard!
I don't think when you were born affects what school of magic you're in. I was born in may, and I'm balance, and on the aggressive side of balance. I don't put blades on anyone but myself unless they indicate that they would like one also. I'm not afraid of monsters and will be the first on to step into battle, because being the tank doesn't bother me.
I don't thin the school of life fits me. Balance is just my thing.
I don't say I'm balance because of what month I was born or what my favorite color is or whatever. I am just balance because I am.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
December, so Jade, which means Life :P My First 3 character were all Life.
hah.. :P

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I knew it! Even though the odds are against it, I was fire to the end. I was born in July.

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
I was born in April, and I am a wizard. Luck or what?!