Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battling with pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I have seen so many people battle enemies with their pet at their side. And sometimes the pets cast spells to. I was wondering how do i get my pets to do that? Is there a certain level they have to be? I have 3 adults and 1 baby. How do i get them to cast spells?

Samantha DaisyHeart lvl 22

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mydoggiesandy on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I have seen so many people battle enemies with their pet at their side. And sometimes the pets cast spells to. I was wondering how do i get my pets to do that? Is there a certain level they have to be? I have 3 adults and 1 baby. How do i get them to cast spells?

Pets all have different talents. Most pets you meet have been hatched with other pets to get desired talents into one pet.

Check Wiki for your pets to see what talents they could get. Remember each pet has 10 available talents and you can only manifest 5 of them.

Here is another place to get an idea on how to work with pets.

http://www.duelist101.com/category/other-w101-guides/w101-pet-guides/

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mydoggiesandy on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

Not all pets have spells connected to them. It all depends on the pet.
Some of those give the spell at baby, teen, some not until epic.

Go look up your pets at the link below and see ...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets