Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Cup Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
I have a question about Spiral Cup. I live in Cyprus, a Greek island near Turkey. I want so much to buy the spiral cup gauntlet so i searched in the web and it wasn't there Here, in Cyprus, there is NOT a target shop, so i cannot go and buy one And my question is coming... Can I buy it and if I can, how can I buy it PLEASE reply if you know.

Paul StrongHand

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I'm pretty sure you can't get any game cards unless you're in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, or New Zealand. If that's the case then you have to wait until the Spiral Cup Gauntlet goes online for sale.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Megan Frostflame on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can't get any game cards unless you're in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, or New Zealand. If that's the case then you have to wait until the Spiral Cup Gauntlet goes online for sale.
I agree.

Usually they have old and new bundles sales on main website, like how they just took out the Dino Bundle to put the Beehive bundle. Just be patience and wait till they change it up, sorry thats best way for your location to get it, good luck buddy :)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
paul stronghand on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I have a question about Spiral Cup. I live in Cyprus, a Greek island near Turkey. I want so much to buy the spiral cup gauntlet so i searched in the web and it wasn't there Here, in Cyprus, there is NOT a target shop, so i cannot go and buy one And my question is coming... Can I buy it and if I can, how can I buy it PLEASE reply if you know.

Paul StrongHand
You can only buy gauntlets in some places. This is not fair and King's Isle would get more money if they changed this.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
You can only buy gauntlets in some places. This is not fair and King's Isle would get more money if they changed this.
But from what I understand it isn't Kingsisle's choice to send them anywhere. They have distributers that send cards to certain places in the world. Those areas are the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. They are expanding slowly but surely since about a year or 2 back I don't remember them distributing to Mexico (and maybe New Zealand I think). But the part about they would get more money is true (that's good for us since they get to put out more content for us, yay!)