Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Request for Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I am looking for a hatch of a Deer Knight (Must be 1st Gen or Have Death/Generic/Healing Talents) My best pet to offer currently would be a Nutcracker pet with MC Fairy, Mana+, and Incoming Heal+, making the fairy stronger. if you would like to hatch with me, please post a realm, time zone, and time to meet at the hatchery. Thanks,

Jack Crow, Magus Wizard

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I have a deer knight pet, but I don't know if it's first generation. It has the talents "add health"(+53 max it's not very good), "the deer knight rises"(which gives a deer knight card), and "brazen berserker"(may cast "beserk" spell). I haven't trained it to epic yet.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
I have a Deer Knight who has a Pedigree of 70, and has MC Sprite, Card Tower Shield, and Spell Proof. O can do tomorrow at 5PM, EST time in realm Scarecrow, is that good for you? If so, please come sharp, I don't want to wait.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
I have a Deer Knight who has a Pedigree of 70, and has MC Sprite, Card Tower Shield, and Spell Proof. O can do tomorrow at 5PM, EST time in realm Scarecrow, is that good for you? If so, please come sharp, I don't want to wait.
So 5:00 PM EST 7/7/2014? Ok I'll try to be there then, most I will be is 5 mins late. I am also currently training a new pet (Fierce Hound) who has MC Fairy and Mana GIft so far and it would be great if you could take that one, but I'm also fine with hatching nutcracker if you want that.