Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stiching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I stitched one of my bows with a Sky Iron Hasta, and eventually didn't need it anymore so I decided to hang it on my wall. When I tried to hang it up nothing happened so I clicked it again, it still didn't work. I don't know why this happened I tried hanging one of my other wands and didn't have this problem. I don't know if this is a glitch or if this is something that was sent out that I didn't know about.
Sincerely,
Aaron Ash breath Level 90

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Jacob30303 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I stitched one of my bows with a Sky Iron Hasta, and eventually didn't need it anymore so I decided to hang it on my wall. When I tried to hang it up nothing happened so I clicked it again, it still didn't work. I don't know why this happened I tried hanging one of my other wands and didn't have this problem. I don't know if this is a glitch or if this is something that was sent out that I didn't know about.
Sincerely,
Aaron Ash breath Level 90
Hmm, it sounds like when sometimes I try to place a tatami floor mat down and it won't work... Try to hit cancel, put a different item picked up or place one down and try again. You could also try to go outside and then back inside.
With persistence, anything can be achieved

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012