Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simplify and Elucidate Spell Drops

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
There should be the Simplify and Elucidate spells. They shouldn't be trainable, but should only be dropped. They should be dropped by Morganthe in Khrysalis.
Simple idea, thats all.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Belgrim MoonDreame... on May 9, 2014 wrote:
There should be the Simplify and Elucidate spells. They shouldn't be trainable, but should only be dropped. They should be dropped by Morganthe in Khrysalis.
Simple idea, thats all.
i think these is a bad ideal because i rather train then have to farm all day just to get one spell that i may not even get because there so many trainable spell's sorry but it a really really really bad i deal

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think as trained spells, they could be a lot of fun. Make them an Astral Aura spell and watch the chaos ensure. make it PvE only if need be

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If they added them as trained spells they would have to be PvE only. Some would like being able to cast a Storm Lord or Fire Dragon first round. I probably wouldn't use it because I'd rather use that one round to blade, then hit next with Colossal and do double the damage.

Defender
May 01, 2011
There already is the Lore Master, but in my opinion Deer Knight is the only useful one. Also for the astral spells, in Zafaria and Azteca you have to do battles to unlock the astral school trainers to get some really good spells. I think it would be nice to see a new challenging boss for like levels 80-100+ that drops like 7 pip spells.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I agree: trainable Simplify and Elucidate for PvE only. We could make good use of these spells: quicker reshuffles, satyrs, and less wasted time with triple blades, plagues, and other pip-drainers. It's like having another mastery amulet.

Right now I get 99% of my Simplify and Elucidate from the Bazaar. If there were a boss that dropped the cards, I might make a few farming visits.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
I don't like the idea of any more sun spells unless they continue colossal and make something like "Tremendous" (+315 dmg to one spell) because even if you make a spell cast less, than you're still not getting the fullest damage you can out of it

-The RavenCatcher