Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get a sabertooth treasure card for my craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Hello, I just finished the promethean crafting quest in khrysalis and I went to go pick out a robe to craft, It needs 2 sabertooth tigers but no boss drops it and I have tried using every treasure card enchant to turn my sabertooth spell into a tc but yet the recipe still says I don't have any sabertooth tc. Is there any ways I can craft sabertooth tc Or is there a specific enchant i must use for the recipe to take the card? I need help badly I cannot make or find sabertooth treasure cards anywhere!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All the rank 10 spells drop from bosses in part 2. It's too early to have documented all the bosses that drop specific cards, but I've gotten several from various bosses from the solar arc on.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Sabertooth Treasur... on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I just finished the promethean crafting quest in khrysalis and I went to go pick out a robe to craft, It needs 2 sabertooth tigers but no boss drops it and I have tried using every treasure card enchant to turn my sabertooth spell into a tc but yet the recipe still says I don't have any sabertooth tc. Is there any ways I can craft sabertooth tc Or is there a specific enchant i must use for the recipe to take the card? I need help badly I cannot make or find sabertooth treasure cards anywhere!
Apparently they drop from some of the shadow bosses as well, I never seen this personally, but someone on central said so. Seems if ya want one, its a rare drop farming mission.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I got one from Morganthe. She is probably the boss to farm.

Amber Raven Song, Max

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I have also been searching for this card. I have 3 wizards who have finished Khrysalis pat 2 and none of them received this card from any fight. Recently I started dual boxing to farm the last Morganthe fight for the amulet. I counted 36 fights ( that's 72 total) before receiving a Sabertooth card.

Considering that's 72 total fights above and beyond all of the fights it took to finish on 3 wizards. This does not even take into acount how many fights helping others. I'd say these 10 pip cards need to be ramped up a bit. What's the point of offering crafted gear if you require impossible items to craft them.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Update from my last statement. I scored one in Morganth, and one in the galleries with one of the shadow bosses. Sadly, wasn't paying attention, not sure which boss, but it was in there. These things will drop.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I am a part of a five account family , this made it easier to get the rank 10 boss cards by trading them from one account to the other . As to remembering were they dropped that I can't really help you with that
To get them I might suggest you ask your in game friends if they have any they will not need , and what they might trade them for .
The only other suggestion is a lot of time burning farming of bosses .

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
All though I have not gotten the card you ask for , several l v l 10 boss cards dropped in ruin towers of serpent , crab . and hart islands in Ruined Alcazar .
I have gotten myth , and storm l v l 10 boss cards so far .
I hope this helps
P s
If you have not gotten that far in Khrysalis yet , then have one of your friends who has go to the island then port to them , you can enter the tower on the island , but you can not get to the island until you reach that point in the game without porting to a friend .