Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let's save Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
Don't read this if you haven't finish the world and don't want spoilers.

With what transpired on Xibalba, that dark once immobile comet is now moving towards Azteca, ready to collide with this ancient land and wiping out a race as old as Bartleby himself. But why do we have to give up? It's like everyone has given up on this world and are just sitting by and waiting for the collision. But is that all we can do?

I mean the spiral has many worlds, some new, some going back to the original world that existed before splintering. Surely of all the worlds out there, someone would have some sort of solution to stop Xibalba from crashing into Azteca. We live in a universe where magic is an every growing phenomena, you would think someone would work to try and save a world. Magic is the key to it I am absolutely sure of it.

Wouldn't the biggest and best idea be to combine the powers of all know schools into creating a defense against it.

taking the powers of ,,,,,, and

there has to be something they could do together to stop it. even if it was taking the magic of each and every school and fusing it into a magical barrier to shield all of Azteca from the comet.

come on guys, we gotta do something to save them!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
We need to protect the people of Xibalba. Rather than sitting by and coming occasionally, we should be able to scour the Spiral for the answer. We need to get together and be ready to do anything to protect the civilization, whether it means moving them to a different location or even stopping that comet, at whatever price it requires.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
me and my friend are already trying. we are pretending to move everyone into my cave in my ice house.