Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which would you rather do?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Bored again, so decided to do something that depends on choices in the spiral.

1: Would you rather cast the Ghoul cause of its looks? or the Vampire cause of looks?
My choice: Ghoul
This should seriously do more damage too, I love this spell a lot, I don't care if people despise me for using a Rank 2 spell, its just a nice low level spell that comes in handy.
2: Would you rather go to the Dye Shop in the Wu Realm to chat with the crazy players? Or the Commons in the Wu realm?
My choice: Commons
First of all, I don't understand why the Dye Shop in Wu realm is so popular, and why the Wu Realm is full of the open chatters, well I am one but I am just confused by that.
Commons has a nice view in the lake, Merle sure got a nice view I tell you!
3: Would you rather have ugly clothes, but have REALLY great gear? Or look pretty and have REALLY bad gear?
I'd go for really great gear. I do like style, but I look at battles most of the time.

- Wolf Strongshield
Level 66 Balance
I got 99 problems but a wand ain't one!

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Vampire
Commons
Ugly but good

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "Good questions" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
1: Vampire

2: Neither... i never go to that realm. (But if I had to choose I would choose the Commons.)

3: Ugly with great stats... this is why we have stitching.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i. vampire.
ii. neither~ if i somehow end up in wu, chances are my mouse is hovering over the report button.
iii. ugly clothes w/good stats. i can always stitch them later and have the best of both worlds.

-von "i got 99 problems, but your face ain't one" shadowsong
awesome sauce-erer

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Ghoul
Commons
Stylish and good
^Obviously every person would go for this

My 2 cents on this subject
Forsaken.

Lvl 72 and counting!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Ghoul
Commons
Cool looking gear (I can manage to successfully complete a battle with bad stats. Done it before.

(new)

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Ghoul
Dye Shop (can do stuff at the same time)
Ugly but good (read: WaterWorks gear, Taterus gear, etc.)

Hails MoonHeart, Promethan Thaumagture

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
1. Ghoul
2. Funny, I never knew Wu was known for bad language in the dye shop....that explains a lot! My choice would be commons, has a nice layout.
3. Good gear. As a storm player, I can't live without my boosted accuracy via gear.
Katie Smith level 33

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:

1: Would you rather cast the Ghoul cause of its looks? or the Vampire cause of looks?
This should seriously do more damage too, I love this spell a lot, I don't care if people despise me for using a Rank 2 spell, its just a nice low level spell that comes in handy.
2: Would you rather go to the Dye Shop in the Wu Realm to chat with the crazy players? Or the Commons in the Wu realm?
First of all, I don't understand why the Dye Shop in Wu realm is so popular, and why the Wu Realm is full of the open chatters, well I am one but I am just confused by that.
3: Would you rather have ugly clothes, but have REALLY great gear? Or look pretty and have REALLY bad gear?
I'd go for really great gear. I do like style, but I look at battles most of the time.

- Wolf Strongshield
Level 66 Balance
I would probably choose ghoul as well for the first one. Why? Because I can :P

I would probably choose the commons. I've always heard of the Wu dye shop but I've never actually been there. Though, I expect it's one hindered times worse than the commons

I would say bad looking gear but good stats. I care more about the gameplay than a simple sentence from someone saying: nice looking gear _____

Pokebow
Lvl24

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Wolf Strongshield on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:

- Wolf Strongshield
Level 66 Balance
<3 Vampire

<3 Commons

<3 Ugly and good stats.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012