Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recieved Zero Loot from Last Bosses in Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
After using the new Team-up feature for Waterworks. I played through it with 3 other wizards and it took about an hour to get to the end. After a close call from the spell Ra and another fire wizard going down just before a storm wizard finished Sylster Glowstorm off. I sat there like a kid at Christmas hoping to see that life amulet pop up in loot, only to find that I had received nothing! Not even a reagent of any kind. Like that fire wizard who had died just before, I got zip! And I am wondering if it's because of the new team-up feature or I just plainly received. Even junk, as I usually receive, is better than nothing! Another disappointing day in Crab Alley.

Yours Truly,

A very disappointed customer

Administrator
If your backpack and bank are full, you will no longer be able to receive regular items as rewards from duels

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I have heard of a glitch where you don't get items sometimes. As for the Waterworks run that's happened to me before where I get junk. As of the getting nothing drop you should clear out your bank and backpacks before you go in to Waterworks from now on. Note: I have done waterworks and have never gotten the Life Mastery Amulet so I ended up using a card to buy it instead with crowns I got from the card. But other than that just keep trying till you get it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
professor greyrose is absolutely right; that's why i always empty my backpack before going on a waterworks adventure.

my life wiz did get a storm mastery drop on her first run; i've done waterworks probably 1000 times, across 4 different wizards, so it was cool to see that pop up after the battle. but i would give it back, if it meant i could have an easier time getting my gear.

-von "still missing my hat" shadowsong
waterworks warrior x4