Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest:Tome of the Fang

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
This has been brought up before but it's from 2008/09.
I was given the quest Tome of the Fang after completing the whole Krokosphinx line of quests.
I'm supposed to go find the "Book of the Fang" in the Balance School however, It's now longer there.
Alhazred, General Khaba, Shelek the Wise & Khai Amahte the Great are standing around but the book is no longer where it's supposed to be.
There is no way of completing the quest "Tome of the Fang" as it stands now. Is there a work around to this bug?

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Pappy021 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
This has been brought up before but it's from 2008/09.
I was given the quest Tome of the Fang after completing the whole Krokosphinx line of quests.
I'm supposed to go find the "Book of the Fang" in the Balance School however, It's now longer there.
Alhazred, General Khaba, Shelek the Wise & Khai Amahte the Great are standing around but the book is no longer where it's supposed to be.
There is no way of completing the quest "Tome of the Fang" as it stands now. Is there a work around to this bug?
You may want to get out and get back in or switch realms or if you have to, you might want to teleport to a friend that is in the school version rather than the "Welcome, you are now apart of our order" version.