Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stats maxed out??!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
How do people even get to Mega?

It's sort of ridiculous, I can't even get to epic without being maxed out. I know people who get from baby to mega in about a week, but how? Please reply!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
when people are going from baby to mega in a week they are using mega snacks and energy refill.
about the stats the early you get them max out the better for you

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
After you reach epic your pet can be trained to omega the trait bar is of no use you will see the how far you
have trained after each pet training season such as 100/2000.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
natshadowbane on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
How do people even get to Mega?

It's sort of ridiculous, I can't even get to epic without being maxed out. I know people who get from baby to mega in about a week, but how? Please reply!
Um, the stats being maxed don't matter .. keep training and feeding your pet, it will level. It will say "your pet has not improved," but that's false.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
OK, I'm guessing you're new to the pet raising game.

Pets have stats, and pets have talents

Once you've maxed your stats(Str, Agil, Int...etc) your pet still gains the exp from training and from eating the snack after.
It shows as 0 on the stat side, as these stats are already maxed, but if yuou look in the experience bar, it shows the game points, and the snack points gained.

This is how we all get to mega, by continuing to train after the stats are maxed.

Hope this helps

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hey,

I've been facing the same problem until one of my friends came up with a legit solution.
Since he's a warlord he has been getting arena ticket snacks from the vendor close to
the Cannon game. Most of them don't help out much (unless you want a higher resist), but,if you have a higher lvl friend,
you might wanna consider doing short dungeons you can teleport into. The trial of spheres
is what I've been doing for the past few weeks and I've gotten some legit snacks.
I also have noticed an easy way to win in Grumpy Gobblers. Point the cannon all the way down
then put the power all the way up. Change the essence to fire, and aim for a red block.
I usually finish up the level in less than five tries.

Hope all goes well
(If this doesn't help, try asking your friends if they have any tips for you)

Fallon AshBlade lvl 8

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Maxed stats have nothing to do with the level of the pet. Regardless of whether you have 100 agility or 300 agility, level is experience, not the stat. You still get all the same experience from training and snacks after stats are maxed out.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Well pick your favorite pet game and use Rank 9 Mega Snacks from Evil Magma Peas.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
You keep going. Just play the game again.
The points will be added to your total experience but will not increase STR, AGI, INT, WILL or POW.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Even though your stats are maxed out, your pet still gains experience up to 2000.
When you get to 2000, your pet will get a new talent and if it's something like Health Gift or Spell Proof, it will be at the max level as soon as you get it.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
People use crowns on many mega snack packs and find areas to farm them and get them from harvesting plants.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I generally train a pet up to teen to see whether it's any good to try to train, if your pets have mostly common and uncommon talents, it probably isn't much good.

Marcus Suncrafter, level 65

Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
Thank you everyone for your feedback! I'll get up to mega now woo!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I got my teen to epic in less than a hour. It's not that time consuming if you have enough crowns. If you are willing to spend the money, here's how you do it….
1. Look in the crowns shop for the mega pet snack and buy it.
2. Go to a game in the Pet Pavilion. (I suggest the Dance game because it takes the least amount of time)
3. Play the game, and feed your pet one of the mega snacks you just bought.
4. Play the game until either you run out of mega pet snacks (or energy)
-When you run out of mega snacks or energy, buy more snacks or use the energy elixir

Just continue this method and you can train your pet to mega, in a very short amount of time!