Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i'm finally in DS :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
I'm finally in dragonspyre and I'm lvl 52. i know that I'm suppose to be in celestia but it's better than being in mooshu! so proud and i couldn't of did it without the help of my friends :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
you are going to need a lot of help in ds. I got lucky and finished it in 7 hours wit the help of a friend. Malistaire was easy for us. Critical spell works good.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Explorer
May 21, 2011
I had the same reaction when I got to Dragonspyre (except I was lvl 43, not 52!). It's my favorite world from the first story arc. However, after hearing that horrible accent most of the NPCs have for more than three seconds made me go nearly insane. It's so annoying.

So annoying...

Zachary Stormbane Lvl 44

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
TheScarySwords on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
I had the same reaction when I got to Dragonspyre (except I was lvl 43, not 52!). It's my favorite world from the first story arc. However, after hearing that horrible accent most of the NPCs have for more than three seconds made me go nearly insane. It's so annoying.

So annoying...

Zachary Stormbane Lvl 44
LOL I had the same reaction to the accents. They all sound like really bad mixture of Colonel Klink & Sgt Schultz from Hogan's Heroes and Boris & Natasha from Bullwinkle.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Congrats! I just got to DS as well, although i'm only level 40. It is pretty challenging, its also really fun. Good luck!
Grace Sandweaver, Level 40

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
TheScarySwords on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:

So annoying...

Zachary Stormbane Lvl 44
I liked the accents....

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
I just got to Dragonspyre today and i though it was brilliant. The fact that the land is all fire and has a lot of bridges is amazing. Although i am really late (level 46), for a guy like Malistare the world really resembles him. Congratulations on getting into DS and i hope you have just as much fun as i am having in it XD.

Talon Spiritbreaker lvl 46 storm diviner.

( Almost got storm lord! Just two more levels!)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
rhythmace2 on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
you are going to need a lot of help in ds. I got lucky and finished it in 7 hours wit the help of a friend. Malistaire was easy for us. Critical spell works good.
How did you do it in 7 hours I take weeks to finish a world .

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
JSJ2014 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I'm finally in dragonspyre and I'm lvl 52. i know that I'm suppose to be in celestia but it's better than being in mooshu! so proud and i couldn't of did it without the help of my friends :)
I know I'm over level on my quests, but 52 and starting Dragonspyre, you've been doing something fishy.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74 (my 100th post :D)

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
DS was my least favorite world, but I was ten levels below you when I arrived. Good luck!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wanted468 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I know I'm over level on my quests, but 52 and starting Dragonspyre, you've been doing something fishy.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74 (my 100th post :D)
It's called side quests, side worlds, possibly PvP - hardly something "fishy."

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
How does PvP make you level up?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
How did you do it in 7 hours I take weeks to finish a world .
Actually only the worlds from Avalon up take longer than a week in game time. All of the first arc worlds can be done within a day or two. It all depends on how long you have to play each day. It takes about 2 months to complete the spiral if you played about 12 hours a day.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
yea, and I did every side quest from Wizard City to Mooshu before I went to figth Cyrus Drake and I wasn't even nearly that high, something fishy and someone's smarty.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
How in the world can you finish a world in a single day!?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Grace Sandweaver on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
I liked the accents....
Me too! I think the haters have a negative association of the accent with villains. I love the accents. I like most non-comical accents in this game.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I don't see how he or she will need a lot of help. You probably got to Dragonspyre at level 37 or something like that but level 52 should be an easy level to solo at.
I started at level 47 and everything has been going fine, although I did do team up because I am too lazy to do a two hour dungeon by myself ,. But that's it.