Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
So I beat Dragon spyre right? I did all the other things I should do like beat the cat nine times and stuff. Then when I got the Spiral Key part, when halston, the storm professor, told me to wait. I waited all night and most of the morning today. How long am I suppose to wait for it to let me go to Celestia?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
brennon041 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
So I beat Dragon spyre right? I did all the other things I should do like beat the cat nine times and stuff. Then when I got the Spiral Key part, when halston, the storm professor, told me to wait. I waited all night and most of the morning today. How long am I suppose to wait for it to let me go to Celestia?
Are you level 50? If you are, go to Merle Ambrose to get the quest to go to Celestia.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
brennon041 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
The very first post in this section (Celestia) from Professor Greyrose said:

"Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

Are you at least Level 48?

Did you finish the quest "The Final Countdown" (where you defeat Malistaire)?

If yes, then you should go see Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

Note: The quest from the Storm Professor at one time was a required step to get to Celestia, but KI changed that a long time ago. That quest is optional now. You can do it if you want to, but it is not necessary.