Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Type Of Pet Had You Ever Wantedt?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2014
The pet that i always wanted was a heck hound but i don't know how to get one can you

help me please I really want one so bad please reply

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
lyviloo on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
The pet that i always wanted was a heck hound but i don't know how to get one can you

You can get it form a vendor in the Krokosphinx .

Defender
May 23, 2009
One that does not cast death trap once a year.

100 . 98 . 90 . 70 . 21 .

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I really, really want the life minotaur! It can heal; that's the ideal pet I want! Also, I love minotaurs. I still struggle farming for it. Might get it in a few tries.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Well the pet I have always wanted was a jade Oni I want that pet so much because it is my favorite color by the way I want a green one and it gives a card and I just think elephants are amazing animals also it is just the most adorable pet ever and I have tried to kill jade oni to get the drop but like always cool pet rare pet because you can't have common pet and cool it just doesn't have the same ring to it and I just get so excited when I see a pet store around it's just I have to be happy

-Stephanie sea smith

Lvl 24

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
The Fire on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
You can get it form a vendor in the Krokosphinx .
You can buy the heck hound at krokosphinx (the boat at krokatopia) the pet will cost 1,500 gold and take 5 minutes to hatch hope this helped

-Stephanie seasmith

Lvl 24

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
lyviloo on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:

You can get the pet at krokosphinx (the boat at krokatopia) the green salamander has a few stuff and just click the pet icon it will cost 1,500 gold and take 5 minutes to hatch hope this helped

-Stephanie seasmith

Lvl 24