Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

insane bolt too insane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
i am a currently magus storm lvl 35 pvp commander Kenneth . i realized that the use of insane bolt, no matter pvp or regular battles, are useless because its based on luck and having a chance of suicide. can kingsislbe replace insane bolt with something not that insane
appreciate it
Kenneth Night Warlord lvl 70
Kenneth Commander lvl 35

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
4everL0ve on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
i am a currently magus storm lvl 35 pvp commander Kenneth . i realized that the use of insane bolt, no matter pvp or regular battles, are useless because its based on luck and having a chance of suicide. can kingsislbe replace insane bolt with something not that insane
appreciate it
Kenneth Commander lvl 35
It is suppose to be a last resort card. Also the chance of being hit aren't that high (I believe it is only 20% chance to being hit)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
appreciate it
Kenneth Commander lvl 35
at least it's honest.

i doubt that naming it last-resort bolt or the good-luck-lol or you're-gonna-die-now bolt would have gone over as well.

-v.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
appreciate it
Kenneth Commander lvl 35
Why can't it be insane? Its called, "Insane Bolt" because its insane to use it.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Insane bolt rules! It tears wild bolt to shreds.

Insane bolt has got me to warlord on my 60 storm, when people love to spam volcanic shields.
I always face crafted ices, insane ftw!
A last minute resort? Sure.
A great thing to spam cause it only has a 20% fail chance.

Pvp Tip: just get monsterous treasure cards and put them on insane, instead of having them in the regular deck. In close situations insane is more reliable than wild bolt, specially when you might die anyways. If you know your opponent is just more powerful than you, insane is great to spam.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
appreciate it
Kenneth Commander lvl 35
I highly agree, was taken out one time in pvp from insane bolt.
Absolutely crazy spell.

Catch me in the spiral

Colin Spiritdust lvl 79