Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snacks in Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
I remember at one time there used to be mega snacks sold at the bazaar. I'm not entirely sure why KI would add something to the game then remove it (oh wait, they do that all the time), but I think it would be a good idea to re-add mega snacks to the bazaar, especially since getting a pet mega takes forever without good snacks.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
The bazaar is from players that sell stuff. If the players don't sell the mega snacks then you can't buy them...

Luke Spritehammer
Level 69 in Zafaria

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Lightning76543 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I remember at one time there used to be mega snacks sold at the bazaar. I'm not entirely sure why KI would add something to the game then remove it (oh wait, they do that all the time), but I think it would be a good idea to re-add mega snacks to the bazaar, especially since getting a pet mega takes forever without good snacks.
However then people would have hugely better pets in pvp cause they don't have to use crowns to buy the packs, also in real world case kingsisle loses money with this. What I do see and to provide both sides to this, they could add more snack vendors in each world or add the snacks on them but make the snacks hugely expensive in gold or for a decent amount of crowns. 350?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
The bazaar is from players that sell stuff. If the players don't sell the mega snacks then you can't buy them...

Luke Spritehammer
Level 69 in Zafaria
Yes, but now, all 8 & 9 ranked snacks can't be sold, and some lower rank crown snacks are the same. It's not that the players don't want to (my backpack is full to the brim with mega snacks I've gathered but never used).

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:

Luke Spritehammer
Level 69 in Zafaria
and you think no one would sell them if they could to bazaar?