Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell:Kunoichi, with Stats and Description

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I have an idea for a new spell. Look below to see.

School:

Pip Cost: 2 Pips

Description: -25% Outgoing Damage, +35% Incoming Damage, or School (Target) Dispel on target (cloaked). +35% Outgoing Damage on caster.

Accuracy: 75%

Animation: The kunoichi will come with two kunai knives. She will throw them at the target and the cloaked spell appears. Then she turns around to the caster and bows respectfully to them as the blade appears.

Easy to Understand Version: For two pips (or a fire power pip), a kunoichi comes and throws knives at the target. Then, a cloaked random negative charm appears on them. The target does not know it but you do. The possible negative charms are weakness, hex, or dispel to the school of enemy. She then turns to the user of the spell and grants them a blade.

How to Get: Side Quest from Falmea for only at Level 30+ involving fighting a boss in perhaps Krok.

Side Notes: Give your input please! I know that stats will have to be changed multiple times because these are not perfect. I am not sure whether this is underpowered or overpowered right now so I will not change it. Please give constructive criticism though. Also give your ideas for other school Level 30 spells so that if this ever gets added (probably not), there will still be a balance in the amount of spells each school offers.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Since the spell involves a Kunai, which is japanese culture, I suggest it should be in Mooshu. Yes, I do know Mooshu is based off of Chinese culture, but it's as close as it gets. Also, the spell should be from a hidden trainer in Aquila, should take one more pip, and be a different level.