Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with jabbawock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
I have tried several times and I am not getting anywhere. Asked for help in game only had one person answer but they left me alone after the fighting started. Please Help! Jenna spiritstone lvl80

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Since no one responded here, I would suggest you ask for help on this site here.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups
Hopefully someone will be able to help you!
Good luck!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
jenna spiritstone on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I have tried several times and I am not getting anywhere. Asked for help in game only had one person answer but they left me alone after the fighting started. Please Help! Jenna spiritstone lvl80
You can solo the fight if you're going second and packed a lot of fire shields in your sideboard. Always use a fire shield before he casts his mega meteor shower. Attack only when he has the power feint on. Hope it helps. I could solo that with my balace wizart (WW set + healer pet needed).

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I know what you are talking about.i tried solo and got defeated it is hard when his life is 25000.hit me up

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I needed help also and couldn't get anyone to help. But it's no ones job to help me in this game. I turned to using henchmen to defeat the jabberwock. I used two 75 crown life henchmen and 1 balance. They will die and you will have to keep adding them. I went through about 5 henchmen only and I did have my yuletide pet that has unicorn. I also stocked up on fire shields in order to survive the jabberwock. I can't say this will work for everyone but, a little information on how I beat it can help someone who needs a strategy.

Cowan Owl Whisper LVL 80

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Thank you for all your suggestions. I loaded up with a lot of dispels and got a henchman, and I beat the jabbawock . I was very please. Thanks again.
Jenna Spiritstone.