Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
*Note this thread wont mean anything to you unless you're a wizard yourself*

So on this, you basically talk about the school of Life. Pretty self explanatory, talk about strategy that you use in game, things that should be looked at spell wise, and any Life quest bugs.

One thing that I think about most is strategy, because it can mean the difference between victory and defeat!
One good strategy that you could use requires that you have balanced stats and at least Seraph.
You put as many Seraphs in your deck as possible, then load it up with smaller spells like Spirit Armor, (you will have to ward yourself and be ready to heal) Pixie, Sprite, Imp, and then fill in the gaps with your secondary school. You use spells that don't cost any pips until you have eight. By that time, depending on who you are facing in a duel, your enemy's health will be low and they will try to heal.

Use this time to use one healing spell, then use Seraph like crazy! Repeat this process until the battle is yours! This got me though some pretty tough boss battles, as well as Player verses Player. Now it's your turn to add something new to this. Add your own strategies to this, ask for tips on quests, or just write about the school of Life!

MatthewStrongBlade
Level 33
Magus Life Wizard

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Never heard of that strategy nice thinking outside the box. When i battle i only use life spells. except the occasional doom of gloom. When i go to quest I stick with the forest lord and some blades. I love life type because its the only type you can solo the entire game! I never and i mean never need any help! except the obvious last dungeons of worlds like xibalba or malistare back in the day. I learned all death spells for doom of gloom and feint. I learned ice school for stun block, tower shield, and fire and ice shield to fight off enemies that can be a little tricky. I've also learned the regular ice shield and storm shield 80%. I am used to shielding because i have the crafted armor from avalon. I have made some improvements but my resistance is still small. but where i lack in defense i gain in strength. i have 62% damage 8% pierce and 252 critical rating. plus my heal boost is crazy! like 29in 57out. When i need to tank i have my jade armor though. I have a deck set for support when my party is in need of healing. (so happy we can name decks now lol) My pvp strategy would have to be save for a lot of pips. until then shield like a boss and blade if you can. once you get to about 11 or 12 pips wait for an opening and use gnome. Then next turn your pip count will be around 6. Use centaur. I double my blades so i dont have to blade again when i attack so the both hits from gnome and centaur pack a punch and leaves the enemy with very low health. next turn i use doom of gloom so when they do heal it kinda ruins their pip count. but play the game the same o confuse the enemy. he may think your going all out but shield some more so he has no chance of turning the tables! people hate shielders but they made shields and i am gonna use em!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MatthewStrongBlade on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
*Note this thread wont mean anything to you unless you're a wizard yourself*

So on this, you basically talk about the school of Life. Pretty self explanatory, talk about strategy that you use in game, things that should be looked at spell wise, and any Life quest bugs.

One thing that I think about most is strategy, because it can mean the difference between victory and defeat!
One good strategy that you could use requires that you have balanced stats and at least Seraph.
You put as many Seraphs in your deck as possible, then load it up with smaller spells like Spirit Armor, (you will have to ward yourself and be ready to heal) Pixie, Sprite, Imp, and then fill in the gaps with your secondary school. You use spells that don't cost any pips until you have eight. By that time, depending on who you are facing in a duel, your enemy's health will be low and they will try to heal.

Use this time to use one healing spell, then use Seraph like crazy! Repeat this process until the battle is yours! This got me though some pretty tough boss battles, as well as Player verses Player. Now it's your turn to add something new to this. Add your own strategies to this, ask for tips on quests, or just write about the school of Life!

MatthewStrongBlade
Level 33
Magus Life Wizard
I don't do PvP at all so I won't even address that.

My strategy, since we have fewer attack spells is to use blades, traps and the spirit blades to boost each attack. I have seraphs, but I use centaur a lot. I don't waste deck space with imp or leprachaun anymore at all. I do use Nature's Wrath.

Nor do I use a secondary school as it's utterly unnecessary.

I also don't wait until I'm maxed out on pips; again, not necessary and a waste of time. nor do I heal if I don't need to. again, a waste.

All my gear gives power and power pips chances.

Very few bosses or mobs heal themselves so it's hardly anything to worry about.

My wizard is level 48.