Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I have found that in every world i have not gotten a single useful Life drop. Actually, not much of ANY Life drops. At Celestia i got use able Life gear. But i have found that every world after that does not give many drops. I went through all of Zafaria not getting a single Life piece that was better than what i already had. There were only about three Life pieces that i got anyway. Even on the quest to get the gnome pet the boss drops Ice gear. I would like to see this fixed so Life wizards can have an easier, more enjoyable time. Thank you as always! I am enjoying everything else on the game so far.

Has any other Life Wizard experienced this?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Useful Life Gear: Waterworks
Crafted Zafaria
Crafted Avalon
Crafted Azteca
Hades'
I don't find this kind of complaining good, The gear is fine, my life is fine, no problems. You don't need more to drop, you need to look for it.
Level 95
Level 85

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I have full waterworks. Still. At level 80. I have gone through all zafaria and all avalon and got no good drops. Just going to craft Azteca gear though, I just find it a pain that thats what i have to do.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Isaac Jade on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I have full waterworks. Still. At level 80. I have gone through all zafaria and all avalon and got no good drops. Just going to craft Azteca gear though, I just find it a pain that thats what i have to do.
It's what EVERY school has to do. Level up to 90 and farm Tartarus like every other school. Life has that part pretty good. Every party wants healers, so if you don't mind healing, you shouldn't have any problem finding Tartarus parties when you hit 90.