Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get back into Nordri's Hall for Trogg

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
I didn't get all the Troggs when I was going through Wintertusk, but I completed the storyline and now (at level 86) I'm going back to get that training point.

I have picked up all the Troggs except the one in Nordri's Hall.

I am outside the hall, next to Stengar Wordwise, but it is like there is an invisible wall across the entrance and I can't get in. I can see Nordri standing there and I can even see the Trogg I want to get to.

I've done the storyline so I can't talk to Stengar again, so I'm stuck! How do I get back into Nordri's Hall?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Maybe you can try to find a friend on that quest and port to him.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I would send a bug report to KI via the "help" button menu in-game.

This is a bug. Once you have completed those quests you should be able to get back in to that area.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
earthshaper on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I didn't get all the Troggs when I was going through Wintertusk, but I completed the storyline and now (at level 86) I'm going back to get that training point.

I have picked up all the Troggs except the one in Nordri's Hall.

I am outside the hall, next to Stengar Wordwise, but it is like there is an invisible wall across the entrance and I can't get in. I can see Nordri standing there and I can even see the Trogg I want to get to.

I've done the storyline so I can't talk to Stengar again, so I'm stuck! How do I get back into Nordri's Hall?
It sounds like you have a glitch.

I just went back to Stengar Wordwise, and I was able to walk right up to Nordri and to the Trogg too.

If you want to meet me near Stengar, I can take you into that area so you can pick up the Trogg. I will be there on Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7 a.m. (EST). I am in the Kelvin realm, Area 1.

In case you don't see this reply in time, or you can't meet at this time/day, let me know what would be good for you.

Or if you want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com, you can explain the problem to them and see if they can get you moving forward with this quest. Not sure what the glitch is all about, but if you did complete the storyline quest to Nordri, once you open the path to him, it should stay open.

If you do contact KI for help, be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck on this quest.