Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

conga drums?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hi all, I have to craft something and I need two conga drums for each craft, does anyone know where I can aquire these?? I've quested and searched and cannot or have not come across any of them.
TY if you can help!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
redcloud157 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
hi all, I have to craft something and I need two conga drums for each craft, does anyone know where I can aquire these?? I've quested and searched and cannot or have not come across any of them.
TY if you can help!
Try Celestia Base Camp.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Conga_Drum

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hey!!! Thank you so much!! I have the recipe and am on my way to the crafting table!!
Much appreciated!!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
I have checked with Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp but he no longer offers the conga drums for sale. Is there another place besides the bazaar to find them? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Anna Stormbringer on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I have checked with Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp but he no longer offers the conga drums for sale. Is there another place besides the bazaar to find them? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
He sells the recipe, not the drums. If you don't see the recipe in his list, that means you already own the recipe.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Thank you seethe42 for pointing me in the right direction.