Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You're the perfect level

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 17, 2012
This is something that really aggravates me.

Why are people ALWAYS asking, "Am I the right level for Dragonspyre," or, "Am i too high a level for Krokotopia." if you have access to the world, obviously you're ready to be there because you did the quests to get there. You don't just gain access randomly. Basically, if you're there, you're the right level, so please stop asking these questions.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I agree. The fact that allot of people are saying "Am I the right level for?" is very annoying. Its clearly obvious that if you have a main line quest in the world, you are the right level to be there. And when people are asking if they are to high of a level for said world, they are not! Even with all the side quest I did, I still had to do more to get to level 58. I hope everyone sees this post and will stop asking these kind of questions.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
Well some people gain access to ds and they see there friends that are level say 45 who are getting to ds and they may think that they are to low of a level to start and believe they may fall behind and have to do tons of side quest just to get to CL so they ask just incase they plan ahead and this thread shouldn't have been made really cause I mean just answer the questions it isn't that big of a deal :) we gotta help all our new wizards out :).

P.S. not everyone gains access to that world at the same level so that's why they may ask

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
KKoop3 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
This is something that really aggravates me.

Why are people ALWAYS asking, "Am I the right level for Dragonspyre," or, "Am i too high a level for Krokotopia." if you have access to the world, obviously you're ready to be there because you did the quests to get there. You don't just gain access randomly. Basically, if you're there, you're the right level, so please stop asking these questions.
95 percent of the people asking that question are new players who are struggling and don't have a solid pace or strategy down yet. And, for the record, entering a world via quest progression does not mean you possess the skill set needed to get through it.

The boards are for asking questions, and the fact that someone's question "aggravates" you doesn't make it any less valid. So chill out, have some tuna-flavoured pudding, and don't get your knickers in a twist.

-von

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Dr Von on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
95 percent of the people asking that question are new players who are struggling and don't have a solid pace or strategy down yet. And, for the record, entering a world via quest progression does not mean you possess the skill set needed to get through it.

The boards are for asking questions, and the fact that someone's question "aggravates" you doesn't make it any less valid. So chill out, have some tuna-flavoured pudding, and don't get your knickers in a twist.

-von
Great statement, btw.

The boards are also for voicing complaints, however, and that's what I'm doing. I'm also trying to make it known to these less experienced players that there's a reason they got to the world they're in, and that reason is that they're supposed to be there.

-koop

P.S. I don't wear knickers and I've actually had some tuna pudding and it is absolutely disgusting.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
The only dumb question is the one not asked. Never be afraid to ask a question. It is why we are here. We what to help you and we chose to be available and take the time to read your questions because we want to help. We were all helped when we were learning I for one love to pay it forward plus there is no shame in admitting that you are learning. Ignorance is NOT stupidity. It only means you do not yet know.

If the first two posters do not like to answer questions they have seen before then you are quite free to not click on the thread and go on to threads that do interest you. Just because it irritates you does not make it wrong or even irritating. Allowing something to irritate you is a choice. You control what rises your ire, not your environment. Simply chose not to be irritated and pass it on by and let us handle it.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
You're never too high of a level to go into a world.