Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quests for Archmage

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So I looked on a few sites regarding crafting Ideas against and for it. I stumbled across one that was interesting and I made my own ideas from it.

Your teachers will be giving you your Archmage crafting badge! All wands are level 90+

Fire: Blade of the Eternal Ember
Appearance: Looks like the Umbra Blade, except all parts that where purple are now orange, and the blade is on fire.
Stats: +21 Fire Damage, +9 Fire Accuracy, +10 incoming heals, +200 Fire Critical, +30 Critical block, +7 Fierce Shock (140 storm damage), +1 Vicious Ember Dragon (445+865 fire damage).

Ice: Staff of the Everwinter
Appearance: Looks like Silver Stick with a blue Crystal coming out with blue sparkles surrounding the entire staff.
Stats: +10 Resistance, +11 Ice Accuracy, +10 incoming heals, +15 Ice Critical, +200 Critical Block, +7 Explosive Wave (140 Fire Damage), +1 Frosty Angels (350+850 ice damage and).

Storm: Bow of the Forever Storm
Appearance: Looks like the Ravens Hoard bow, but purple, and has purple sparks around the bow.
Stats: +28 Storm Damage, +15 Storm Accuracy, +10 incoming heals, +250 Storm Critical, + 20 critical block, +7 Frigid Shock (140 Ice Damage), +1 Thunder Owls (1890-1995 storm damage).

Life: Wand of the Golden Leaf
Appearance: Looks like a miniature Shide Staff with a green glow and rapped in vines.
Stats: +3 resistance, +1 Life Accuracy, +10 Outgoing Heals, +120 Life Critical, +65 Critical Block, +7 Legendary Sparks (140 myth damage), +1 Loving Satyr (995 life healing).

Death: Spear of Unseen Darkness
Appearance: Looks like a Zafaria Lion Spear with black wood and black glow.
Stats: +6 Resistance, +8 Death Accuracy, +10 outgoing heals, +100 Death Critical, +100 Critical Block, +7 Forest Blasts (140 Life Damage), +1 Cursed Fossil (500+1200 death damage (single) and 220+330 death damage to all enemies).

Myth: Legends Banner
Appearance: Banner with Myth Symbols on both sides.
Stats: +17 Myth Damage, +10 Myth Accuracy, +10 outgoing heals, +150 Myth Critical, +50 Critical Block, +7 Deadly Bursts (140 Death Damage), +1 Mythic Medusa (980 Myth Damage).

Balance: Sword of Equilibrium
Appearance: Two Handed Sword with golden glow and silver slicing part.
Stats: +15 Balance Damage, +10 Balance Accuracy, +10 Incoming Heals, +10 Outgoing Heals, +75 Balance Critical, +75 Critical Block, +3 Elemental Bursts (140 Fire, Ice, or Storm Damage), +3 Spiritual Sparks (140 Life, Myth, Death damage), +1 Balanced Strike (140 balance damage), +1 Astral Storm (750 Sun, Moon, or Star damage).

Some might appear overpowered at first glance, but the effort and quest it takes to craft these in the quest are a challenge so I don't think they are overpowered, and I will be posting the crafting quests for Archmage Crafter soon, so stay tuned!

Tell me what you think!

Scot Watershield Level 78

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
First up is the Ice Wand Recipe.

60 Perfect Sapphires
25 Scrap Irons
10 Sapphires
45 Mist Wood
10 Agave Nectar
10 Agave
15 Amethyst