Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House ideas: changing sky/weather/ground

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey everyone! :D

I had an idea: wouldn't it be cool if, when we buy houses, we could change the sky and weather?

Like, for example: I buy the Red Barn Farm, change it to a sunny sky with snow on the ground, and get rid of the and have snow falling. But it's still the Red Barn Farm.

I just think it would be cool to change the sky and weather of the houses to your style.

There could be a:
Night sky (MB)
Sunny sky (KT)
Cloudy with stars (GH)
Orange sky (ZF)

And weathers:
Snowing
Raining
Windy
Leaves falling

And for ground
Sandy
Grassy
Snowy
Rocky

Tell me what you guys think, and Thanks for reading :D

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
wizardrokz on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:

I had an idea: wouldn't it be cool if, when we buy houses, we could change the sky and weather?

Like, for example: I buy the Red Barn Farm, change it to a sunny sky with snow on the ground, and get rid of the and have snow falling. But it's still the Red Barn Farm.

I just think it would be cool to change the sky and weather of the houses to your style.

There could be a:
Night sky (MB)
Sunny sky (KT)
Cloudy with stars (GH)
Orange sky (ZF)

And weathers:
Snowing
Raining
Windy
Leaves falling

And for ground
Sandy
Grassy
Snowy
Rocky

That would be cool. I would totally love the Night Sky in my Wysteria Villa But, we should be able to change the sky on houses we've already bought.

Maybe there could also be a Cloudy Sky (Aquila)

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013

There could be a:
Night sky (MB)
Sunny sky (KT)
Cloudy with stars (GH)
Orange sky (ZF)

And weathers:
Snowing
Raining
Windy
Leaves falling

And for ground
Sandy
Grassy
Snowy
Rocky

I personally think it's a GREAT idea!!!!! I've always wanted the same thing, so I think it would make house sales go of the hook! So does my sister...

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010

There could be a:
Night sky (MB)
Sunny sky (KT)
Cloudy with stars (GH)
Orange sky (ZF)

And weathers:
Snowing
Raining
Windy
Leaves falling

And for ground
Sandy
Grassy
Snowy
Rocky

That's a great idea because sometimes I wish my ice house wouldn't snow. My friends make stupid remarks about it like oh I'm cold and o Sophia move the fireplace. Sometimes I wish I could have a sunny day in my home and maybe a yard with flowers Your a genius wizardrokz!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Survivor
Oct 06, 2011

There could be a:
Night sky (MB)
Sunny sky (KT)
Cloudy with stars (GH)
Orange sky (ZF)

And weathers:
Snowing
Raining
Windy
Leaves falling

And for ground
Sandy
Grassy
Snowy
Rocky

I think this is a FANTASTIC idea. I think it would be very cool to have "Seasons" in Wizard101, as we do in real life. Very good idea!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Would love an elixir that adds a permanent gardening like to any existing house or castle. Red Barn Farm in a Bottle - spill it on your Sultan's Palace - you're set! (I would pay crowns for this, it's that good.)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
SophiaGoldenleaf on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
That's a great idea because sometimes I wish my ice house wouldn't snow. My friends make stupid remarks about it like oh I'm cold and o Sophia move the fireplace. Sometimes I wish I could have a sunny day in my home and maybe a yard with flowers Your a genius wizardrokz!
Aww! Thank you