Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I am in dragonspyre level 45 and I was wondering which world is the hardest?
I know I have to finish a lot but I was just wondering.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
It all depends. Most likely Azteca and the world after Dragonspyre, Celestia.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
They get harder as you go. Based on my experience, I would say that Celestia took me the longest, but Azteca is the hardest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
The worlds get progressively more difficult so the final world (as of right now) would be the hardest. However, there is a huge jump in difficulty from Dragonspyre to Celestia.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
A lot of people will say Azteca is the hardest, it is hard but not impossible if you have faith in yourself.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Most likely its going to be one of the high level worlds like Azteca and yeah you have a lot of to finish

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
Well the difficulty of the world also depends on what level you are. After a certain point, wizards on the same quest can be different levels. The difficulty of the worlds is probably created based on the level you are expected to be at that time. I am in Azteca now, and I have to say that Dragonspyre was definitely the hardest for me. This world may have been particularly difficult (and still is) because it was the final world back when the level cap was fifty.

Samantha Hawkrider Archmage

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Depends on what school you are, mostly. For my Life wizard all of them were pretty easy, but it took a while to complete them because battles take longer. For my Storm wizard, CL was nearly impossible.