Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a million achieved!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
As of 10:20 PM EDT, I hit my one million badge, 100% solo. Probably hit close to, if not over 3,000,000. All that stacking sure took a long time, but this boy is QUITE happy!

*does a victory dance*

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dayerider on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
As of 10:20 PM EDT, I hit my one million badge, 100% solo. Probably hit close to, if not over 3,000,000. All that stacking sure took a long time, but this boy is QUITE happy!

*does a victory dance*
Woot - Woot and a big Congrats, young Wizard.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

*does a victory dance*
Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

*does a victory dance*
Congratulations!!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
What spell was it, and what traps/blades/etc did you use?
Sarah

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Now only if he does it AGAIN and records it on video we can have the proof he did. He might be lying you know but nah. The mods would know because apparently Greyrose watches our every move because she knows what a wizard done if they need help.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sarahofmyth on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
What spell was it, and what traps/blades/etc did you use?
Sarah
My Primary School: Death
attacking spell: Treasure card Colossal'd Dr Von's (820+200=1,020 base attack)
Enemy I did it on: Foulgaze

Spells I used:

Death Prism (for the extra boost damage)
Dark Pact (sharpened blade version)

Feint/Death Trap/Curse/Spirit Trap*
Deathblade/Spirit Blade**

Hex/Beserk/Dragonblade/Bladestorm/Balanceblade (all TCs)

* for these spells I used the school spell, treasure card and potent trap versions all at the same time
** for these spells I used the school spell, treasure card and sharpened blade versions all at the same time

I can tell you I did NOT critical, but my pet may have bladed me or trapped Foulgaze. I didn't notice either but I was soo focused on stacking in the right order. I THOUGHT about doing a screen shot, but eh, the badge alone is just fine :) There's no way to NOT do a million and still get it. And yes, I went for overkill with those TC spells, but I wanted to make sure NOTHING would stop me from getting it. I tried on my fire and only did 250k or so.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Wow. I believe you, although i did not think that was possible! Congrats, congrats lucky!

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
dayerider on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
My Primary School: Death
attacking spell: Treasure card Colossal'd Dr Von's (820+200=1,020 base attack)
Enemy I did it on: Foulgaze

Spells I used:

Death Prism (for the extra boost damage)
Dark Pact (sharpened blade version)

Feint/Death Trap/Curse/Spirit Trap*
Deathblade/Spirit Blade**

Hex/Beserk/Dragonblade/Bladestorm/Balanceblade (all TCs)

* for these spells I used the school spell, treasure card and potent trap versions all at the same time
** for these spells I used the school spell, treasure card and sharpened blade versions all at the same time

I can tell you I did NOT critical, but my pet may have bladed me or trapped Foulgaze. I didn't notice either but I was soo focused on stacking in the right order. I THOUGHT about doing a screen shot, but eh, the badge alone is just fine :) There's no way to NOT do a million and still get it. And yes, I went for overkill with those TC spells, but I wanted to make sure NOTHING would stop me from getting it. I tried on my fire and only did 250k or so.
Congrats!
And Kudos For Doing It Solo!

Now If Only Julia Could Manage Getting It!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Unicorns And Drago... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Congrats!
And Kudos For Doing It Solo!

Now If Only Julia Could Manage Getting It!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
thanks! It was a very proud moment, especially doing it myself