Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership time update, worst luck

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
I personally think it would be a awesome idea if KI would change memberships from expiring at a certain dayto making a membership expire in a certain time. This would work by having a clock count down whenever you enter the game and the clock pauses when you leave the game. I am saying this because when it was around christmas time I got the prehistoric bundle prepaid card and I chose a month membership. I feel like I got cheated out because a few days later my computer decides to not work at all and so I wasnt able to get on for 4 months. While I wasnt able to get on for a long period of time my membership expired and I didnt get much time to enjoy it.

Anyone had the same problem or similar?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
James Hawkeyes on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I personally think it would be a awesome idea if KI would change memberships from expiring at a certain dayto making a membership expire in a certain time. This would work by having a clock count down whenever you enter the game and the clock pauses when you leave the game. I am saying this because when it was around christmas time I got the prehistoric bundle prepaid card and I chose a month membership. I feel like I got cheated out because a few days later my computer decides to not work at all and so I wasnt able to get on for 4 months. While I wasnt able to get on for a long period of time my membership expired and I didnt get much time to enjoy it.

Anyone had the same problem or similar?
No offense, but that's the last thing I need... a clock ticking on my screen. Also, membership is for a year. (or month, etc) That's a calendar year/month, not by how much you play.

Your information is readily available on this site, so I honestly don't see the need for this and everyone has the option of buying areas with crowns instead of membership. Sorry, I can't agree with this.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
RavenLady777 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
No offense, but that's the last thing I need... a clock ticking on my screen. Also, membership is for a year. (or month, etc) That's a calendar year/month, not by how much you play.

Your information is readily available on this site, so I honestly don't see the need for this and everyone has the option of buying areas with crowns instead of membership. Sorry, I can't agree with this.
Idk I still think there should be a option if anyone wants to go that route, and yes the crowns is true and I bought all the zones until halfway through mooshu and to be honest with you the zones get expensive. For instance, zones in Wizard City cost 750 crowns which is cheap. Zones in Krokotopia cost 950 I think, somewhere in that range.Marleybone through Dragonspyre cost 1200. Grizzlehiem is 1995. Wysteria is 1000. Once you get into Celestia its like 16 something and I have no idea what the rest of the zone cost are but note this, there are a great number of zones in each world except for wysteria, that was a fly through. So you cant really get far on 5,000 crowns which is $10. Therefore saying you will get a ton more further with a month than 5,000 crowns. With 5,000 crowns at the time might have been just enough for me to finish off mooshu but recently i chose a month and that got me through Mooshu, Dragonspyre, and now I am at the end of celestia. Just think how much further ahead I would be if my month membership before this one didnt get wasted.

James Hawkeyes
level 57
Grandmaster

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:

he knows its for a calendar month or year he wants them to change it genius and i agree with him